Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show for fans of 24

Options
  • 04-05-2006 7:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭

Prison Break, Its up to Episode 20 of 22, only started watching it yesterday 2 eps but so far so excellent. Its got the twists of 24, the long arched storyline and I would recommend it on the first 2 ep alone especiallly since 24 is nearly over :(.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

I concur. its a real tensiony, one twist after another kind of show. be prepared to suspend your belief, and stow it in the overhead compartment, though.
    With the amount of good shows in the last 8/9 years US tv is really making up for the dirge of sit-com **** in the late 80's/early 90's.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

Is this showing on terrestrial TV.. as I have seen ads for it on RTE 2 but no listings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

up to episode 20 of this show and it is fantastic. i am really looking forward to next tuesday :)

i believe RTÉ are showing it in June. five have been showing it in the UK for some time now

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Come on people make some IRL threads, keep this place alive.
    Any bog2 users out there not seen it yet?
    *shivers*

Even post crap, I need some work. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Is Prison Break on season1 or 2?

Watched start of an episode where someones toe gets chopped off but due to real world problems never watched beyond the first 10minutes and so never got hooked.

Is it really that good?
    22 episodes you day?
    Back to demonois I guess!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fcukme2

Prison Break is deadly, Michael is hot!!!!!!!!

season 1 zuma

2 episodes left and monday nights should be fecking deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

** COUGH **

Support.... forum...... my...... sig..... click...... now!

** COUGH **

:rolleyes:

PS - yes, it is a feckin' fantastic show!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

basquille wrote:
    ** COUGH **

Support.... forum...... my...... sig..... click...... now!

** COUGH **

:rolleyes:

PS - yes, it is a feckin' fantastic show!

Support site, my sig click now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Gah.. aren't we Mr. Obvious?

(.. wished i thought of that! )

** hangs head in shame **

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wile Coyote

Its alright. The lead guy is the most wooden actor Ive ever seen though. And its nowhere NEAR as good as 24.

The freedom he has to plan his escape is a joke. Plus theres no way in hell a guy on Death Row would be allowed mix so freely with other prisoners.

Its better than Lost though (which wouldnt be hard)

The freedom he has to plan his escape is a joke. Plus theres no way in hell a guy on Death Row would be allowed mix so freely with other prisoners

Prison Break is a factual drama?

my mistake, yeah it was **** then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Its alright. The lead guy is the most wooden actor Ive ever seen though. And its nowhere NEAR as good as 24.

The freedom he has to plan his escape is a joke. Plus theres no way in hell a guy on Death Row would be allowed mix so freely with other prisoners.

Its better than Lost though (which wouldnt be hard)

Riiiiiight....

Think about what you just complained about in terms of Prison Break,and then think of the content of 24. Ummm....

And Lost is better than them both :)

Advertisement