Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good Mechanic in North Dublin

Options
  • 03-05-2006 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

HI
    is there such a thing of a good mechanic in North Dublin...
    I find it so hard to find one and I do feel at times that the mechanics dont want to no me as I am a girl :(

Where are these good mechanics I have faith that there is some out there:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Alli Babba wrote:
    HI
    I find it so hard to find one and I do feel at times that the mechanics dont want to no me as I am a girl :(

Where are these good mechanics I have faith that there is some out there:confused:

Dublin Automotives, directly beside howth junction dart station are good.
    01-8390444

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

I've used Charlie McGrane in Swords a few times. Seems reasonable. I'll get you the number if you need it, but he's behind Chartbusters - right beside Baize House - up the lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭deadduck

there's a good guy down from benevin college in finglas/glasnevin. les compelli is his name. could have screwed me if he wanted to, but was very fair on service and price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭phoenix_nights

Keaney in Glasnevin has a very good reputation but is short of a mechanic. He gave me a name of a guy close-by. I dropped the car in today so will give you the low-down on what i thought tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Alli Babba wrote:
    HI

Matt Halpin
    Beaverstown Road
    Donabate

Tel. 8436580

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Mick Madden in Rush

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

SDP Motors in Arbour Hill. Great mechanics and quite reasonable too - these guys will not rip you off - they are 100%. Pm me if want details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭phoenix_nights

Keaney in Glasnevin has a very good reputation but is short of a mechanic. He gave me a name of a guy close-by. I dropped the car in today so will give you the low-down on what i thought tomorrow...

Got the car back. No problems. Nice guy. Chawke in Glasnevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Alli Babba

m_stan wrote:
    I've used Charlie McGrane in Swords a few times. Seems reasonable. I'll get you the number if you need it, but he's behind Chartbusters - right beside Baize House - up the lane.

Thank You went to this guy and he was really good

thanks everyone
    xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

Got the car back. No problems. Nice guy. Chawke in Glasnevin.

Was that Jimmy Chawke, last house beside a block of offices with a garage out the back - near Fagans in Drumcondra ?

He's our family mechanic. Good guy.

Alli Babba wrote:
    Thank You went to this guy and he was really good

thanks everyone
    xx

glad you found Charlie good. Happy to help.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 gavo782002

Hi i looking for an honest mechanic in the Dublin 7 area, someone who not mechanic or owns a garage you advice would be appreciated:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

gavo782002 wrote: »
    Hi i looking for an honest mechanic in the Dublin 7 area, someone who not mechanic or owns a garage you advice would be appreciated:confused:

This thread is 3 years old. Start a new one if you like

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement