Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermarket Name ???

Options
  • 03-05-2006 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Anyone know the Tesco in Manor Street ?. When that centre opened first...early 80s I think...there was a supermarket exactly where Tescos is now. Anyone remember what it was called ?. Might have been Crazy Prices...but I think that's just desperation on my part to find the ***ing answer !. I'm sure it was an English chain...but none of the obvious ones. I think it began with a "C" !.

This has been bugging me for ages...and I mean AGES.

Thanks,
    K.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

3 guys ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

H Williams?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Raven_k42

Thanks for those guys...but I'm not sure !. "H Williams"...there's a real blast from the past !...and "3 Guys"...no shelves....just like a warehouse. Ahead of it's time maybe !!. I can't help thinking it was a name like Courts or something....

Anyway, maybe it will come to me... but I think I need more suggestions !!

K.

PS. This is like one of those songs...gets stuck in your head...but just can't remember the name !!!

Advertisement