Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteer Opportunities

Options
  • 03-05-2006 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey all, I am just wondering if there is much volunteer activity around the country? I am based in Donegal and would love to get volunteers more involved in our organisation. What is the level of interest in the big bad world outside Dublin?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

weeginger wrote:
    Hey all, I am just wondering if there is much volunteer activity around the country? I am based in Donegal and would love to get volunteers more involved in our organisation. What is the level of interest in the big bad world outside Dublin?
    Give a bit of a description of what you do and what volunteers can do with you and see if anyone becomes interested, it might help if you want donegal people to respond if you put Donegal in the thread title, they could otherwise skip over it thinking the same as you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dunno. Try emailing some volunteer group, such as organisations(at)volunteeringireland.ie just replace "(at)" with "@". I'm sure there are lots more.

This lot fixed a wall: http://www.cvi.ie/cvi/web/CVI/About/index.html

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

the_syco wrote:
    Dunno. Try emailing some volunteer group, such as organisations(at)volunteeringireland.ie just replace "(at)" with "@". I'm sure there are lots more.

This lot fixed a wall: http://www.cvi.ie/cvi/web/CVI/About/index.html

Yes Volunteeringireland.ie is the best place to advertise you organisation you can apply for membership Here

Advertisement