Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire - Dear God why!!!!

Options
  • 03-05-2006 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Well i'm fecking sick of being a vampire it really is the most annoying thing i could have done.

Wots worse is ...i thought it would be kinda cool. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

MR DAZ wrote:
    Well i'm fecking sick of being a vampire it really is the most annoying thing i could have done.

Wots worse is ...i thought it would be kinda cool. :(

Yes I haven't played as a vamp myself yet and I am aware of all the cool benefits and painful drawbacks.

I'd have no problem playing as a vampire if I knew the game would restock NPCs or quest related characters over time. I wonder is it possible to feed on everyone in the whole game nd be like the last person alive and go insane from the vampirism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

No you feed on people without killing. Unless I'm completely wrong, in which case my god what have I done.
    You sneak up on people while they are sleeping like you're going to pick pocket them. Only there is another option there too which is to feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

It would appear that feeding in oblivion is hard coded into the system. It only works on sleeping people. Modders are furiously working away to try and make it so you can feed in battle etc but its not looking good.

The best solution someone came up with was to give vampires a domination spell that essentially is like "You are feeling sleeeeeepy....so sleeepy....go lie down" and the AI triggers a sleep now script.

Zillah wrote:
    It would appear that feeding in oblivion is hard coded into the system. It only works on sleeping people. Modders are furiously working away to try and make it so you can feed in battle etc but its not looking good.

The best solution someone came up with was to give vampires a domination spell that essentially is like "You are feeling sleeeeeepy....so sleeepy....go lie down" and the AI triggers a sleep now script.

That would be pretty cool, man I have never played as a vamp but if the people you feed on don't die thats class.

Can you like sneak blood out of them like when tring to pick pocket people or do they wake up everytime you feed on em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

They are....oblivious!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Nobody has died on me. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

What i like and dislike about the vampire:

1) Cool Hunters Sight spell at the start, detect life and night sight for only 5 magicka!

2) Skill Bonuses: good skill bonuses i must say.

3) Can still talk to NPC's until you reach 100 vampirism which makes it more interesting, it wasnt fun in morrowind cause no matter what no one would talk to you and you would be attacked.

4) Appearance: Appearance changes as you go higher in vampirism and peoples reactions change to " you are looking ill, do you feel alright? "

Dislikes:
    1) Changing into a higher vampirism is too short, you feed, fast travel and by the time you arrive you need to feed again, kinda annoying.

And thats it really, if they made the different levels of vampirism longer spaced out would be alot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

I got very fustrated when I fast traveled at night only to arrive at my destination in daylight and have to franticly look for a place to go and wait for night.

If someone could make a daywalker script then I would absolutely love it

yeah they came very close to making playing as a vampire a good way to play the game. Or even if you could buy/get blood and mix it with garlic like in blade and prolong the time between feeds and allow some day walking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I found some human blood in a chest in the dark brorherhoods lair. I thought I was onto something, but alas.... tis just for show. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Never forget the three Ms, Mods Mods Mods. You can get a mod for everything. I believe there is a mod that makes bloodbottles behave as if you've fed.

Zillah wrote:
    Never forget the three Ms, Mods Mods Mods. You can get a mod for everything. I believe there is a mod that makes bloodbottles behave as if you've fed.

I am playing on the 360 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

Zillah wrote:

That's right i've seen it around, theres also and amulet mod out there you can get to negate the weakness to sunlight and fire.

That's right i've seen it around, theres also and amulet mod out there you can get to negate the weakness to sunlight and fire.

that sounds class

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

Vegeta wrote:
    that sounds class

Can you image walking around during the day as a vampire without fear of the light FEAR OF THE LIGHT!!! i HAVE A CONSTANT FEAR THAT SOMEONES ALWAYS NEAR!!! excuse me I have to go listen to a song now...

Advertisement