Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Zutons - Tired of hanging around

Options
  • 03-05-2006 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

Anyone else got this album yet. I'm a huge Zutons fan. Just had my first listen this morning and i'm really disappointed. I thought Who Killed the Zutons was a far superior effort. Gonna have listen number 2 now. Love the title track though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

I agree. I got the album a few weeks ago and it just didn't gel with me. The first album was super, really original stuff but they didn't develop anything from it.

To listen to the first album and then listen to the second album it sounds like two totally different bands, the styles are complete opposite.

Only one or two stand out tracks but the album as a whole is very average, they went backwards from Who Killed the Zutons which is very disappointing.

Advertisement