Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Older women...please help!!!

Options
  • 03-05-2006 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Going unregged for this one.

Before I start please take this seriously as it is quite a personal issue.

I live in a house on my own(long story wont go into it). I have been living there for quite a while(over six months). About three months ago my mother was up in my house, cleaning and stuff. She mowed the lawn out the back and got talking to the lady next door. All this was fine and I got called out to be introuduced. All fine and dandy still. Then my mother went back inside. The lady(in her fifties at least) started making leud suggestions and joking, which i though was a little odd but to be honest I completely forgot about it til last weekend. At the wekend it being sunny and all I went into the back garden to lie in the sun. I noticed that in the garden next door the lady was there sun bathing in a bikini. It was grand I though as she was playing music loudly and she was wearing shades so I though she wouldn't notice me.

Anway to make a long story longer....i was reading the paper and I i noticed shed taken off her bikini top and was lying on her stomach. I was getting paranopid at this stage. Any she went inside topless a few mins later. By this time I was thinking to myself you're a perve what are you at. About 20 mins later she came out with a cd and put it on..."mrs robinson.." by simon and garfunkel no joke. Anyway I ended up going over to her...i couldnt help it...her body was just strangely attractive....anyway we ended up going inside and upsatirs..and did the dirty..so f*cking weird.

Anyway since then on Tuesday and Today I have gone home at lunchtime to have sex with this lady. The thing is I think shes actually older than my mother and shes a son and a daughter that are older than me...i know its just abit of fun but if anyone found out id be mortified.
    (PS she is divorced and not involved with anyone). We did practise safe sex.

I dont really want this to go on much longer but im afraid if I end it itll be really weird with her being next door.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I'm not exactly sure what the issue is?

If you want to end it, just have a chat with her (as you would with any other female). She'll be OK. You'll be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

In all fairness, I think that's great. You're both having fun and nobody's getting hurt. Fantastic.

So what if she's older? You know what they say, the older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune!

See how things go. You never know what might happen in the future.

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

both single doing nothing wrong so take the experience and enjoy it how old are you by the way, safe sex then you are free to do what you like

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

oulu wrote:
    both single doing nothing wrong so take the experience and enjoy it how old are you by the way, just curious did she give you a BJ always thought of the idea of a woman years older going down on me, you dont have to answer that if you dont want to

dont know if its the right forum to be asking that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

oddity wrote:

indeed it's not.

oulu
    that's hardly the issue here and none of your business.
    B

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

Point taken all removed sorry
    oddity wrote:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Whatever floats your boat really. She's single, you're single, and ye are obviously both consenting adults.

Anyway, you can't beat experience ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I think the bigger issue is why you have your mother mowing your lawn and cleaning your house.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I think the bigger issue is why you have your mother mowing your lawn and cleaning your house.

Thats what I found strange as well reading this.

As for the two of you, I agree with others you are both single and adults enjoy it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Gateway

You're both adults just having fun, carry on. Just you pick the music in future! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement