Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant fast travel anymore

Options
  • 03-05-2006 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

anyone who hasnt joined the dark brotherhood dont read could be spoilers 4 u

anyway i got the mission where i had to go into the Sanctuary and kill all the members of the dark brotherhood , ever since then i cannot fast travel at all, the music in the backround seems to be constantly stuck at when enemies approch. anyone had this prob?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

magick wrote:
    anyone who hasnt joined the dark brotherhood dont read could be spoilers 4 u

anyway i got the mission where i had to go into the Sanctuary and kill all the members of the dark brotherhood , ever since then i cannot fast travel at all, the music in the backround seems to be constantly stuck at when enemies approch. anyone had this prob?

Ok the only other reason I know you cant fast rtavel is if you are a vampire. Is the game freezing up on you and you have to restart the 360 or quit on the PC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

solved it lol , went into the ill omen inn

locked picked the doors the local imperial ranger didnt like it so killed him

and all is well now i can fast travel again.........while feeding on the blood of the innocent

magick wrote:
    solved it lol , went into the ill omen inn

locked picked the doors the local imperial ranger didnt like it so killed him

and all is well now i can fast travel again.........while feeding on the blood of the innocent

Could have been worse I suppose, nothing worse than being stuck in a game with no options on how to continue.

Playing Bubsy 2 on last level every enemy killed nothing to do so could never finish the game I always wondered was my cartridge defective :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

Count yourself lucky
    Fast Travel is one of the worst things about the game

i also don't like the fast travel
    use it but don't like it

• Advertisement
Advertisement