Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Granddaddy

Options
  • 03-05-2006 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭

Im really disappointed that they are breaking up but I guess all good things end eventually.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Indeed great band altough the last 1.5 albums wernt as good as the 2 before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

..i head that Jason Lytle would probably go and do some solo stuff..will look forward to that! Sure look what happened to the Beta Band,got two great new bands after they split up...and the same for At the Drive In...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Bixmoo

it's really worrying when the bands you are passionate about start to drop like flies.. i'll miss grandaddy..

as for at the drive in's breakup, apart from mars volta, what was the other band again? sorry i'm a bit out of it

I can't remember either..and im too lazy to google :p all i recall is that they were more of a pop sound...

do you like at the drive in? some friends turned me onto them and they are brilliant. the mars volta as well! they were picking videos for mtv2 and they picked Can and Kraftwerk and The Smiths :)

• Advertisement

The Mars Volta are excellent..listening to thier albums is like stepping into outerspace..did their drummer die a while ago? :confused:

never heard.. god hope not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

poop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

I can't remember either..and im too lazy to google :p all i recall is that they were more of a pop sound...

Sparta.
    http://www.myspace.com/sparta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Sparta are horrible a big disapointment compared to mars volta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

that's sad to hear grandaddy are finishing. I hadn't listened to them in about a year until about two days ago, and then i hear this. Dammit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

****e buzz :(

Advertisement