Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mlb.tv

Options
  • 02-05-2006 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

Many of you subscribe? I have it for the past 3 years, and usually watch the Jays games at weekends, and the first few inning of week-day games if I''m not up early. This year I've set it up so I run S-video from my laptop into my TV. When sitting back on the couch, it really is very good quality. It's only when you switch to NASN that you notice the difference!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I'm going away for the summer so won't be subscribing this year but I'm definitely going to do it this year. What speed are the streams (i.e. - do they need a very good connection)?

I'm currently on a 1mb line that doesn't reach full potential so I'd be tempted to upgrade first.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭nessymon

yip i do ... currently watching the Mets and Nationals

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I'm going away for the summer so won't be subscribing this year but I'm definitely going to do it this year. What speed are the streams (i.e. - do they need a very good connection)?

I'm currently on a 1mb line that doesn't reach full potential so I'd be tempted to upgrade first.

Stream this year at 400k. Worked fine with my 1Mb line. I have 2Mb now though

there was a bit of a problem last night.. MLBs end though... was watching the Giants and the Brewers - lost the connection 3 times before eventually got TV pictures but local radio commentary

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

nessymon wrote:
    there was a bit of a problem last night.. MLBs end though... was watching the Giants and the Brewers - lost the connection 3 times before eventually got TV pictures but local radio commentary

Yes, it's been poor this year. Often, the commentary goes on an infinte echo which is annoying, and I hate the way you just get a blue screen in between innings

• Advertisement

theres nothing better than those adverts for SUVs...

theres one at The moment where its a cartoon and 2 guys at a photocopier - one wonders how it keeps going - the other says - just add paper!

Advertisement