Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2Pac -R U Still Down?

Options
  • 02-05-2006 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    I have been looking for this CD for a quite a while now after hearing the brilliant track "Do For Love" on MTV Base one night. I've tried Virgin and HMV and neither seem to have clue where to get it. Does anyone have a copy of this and if so, is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Check Amazon,or just google.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/152129/R_U_Still_Down_Remember_Me_A/Product.html

Not a bad album suffers from the same fate most double albums (bar greatest hits) do in the fact that it could have been trimmed down to one cd with less filler.

Surprised you can't get it in Virign or HMV I don't think it has been discontinued. Maybe try Tower Records?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

maybe you could pm me and i could help you out;)

Maybe you could either:
    a) elaborate on that post
    b) delete that post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭N05H3AD

DarkJager wrote:
    Hey guys,
    I have been looking for this CD for a quite a while now after hearing the brilliant track "Do For Love" on MTV Base one night. I've tried Virgin and HMV and neither seem to have clue where to get it. Does anyone have a copy of this and if so, is it any good?

is that Do 4 Love by Jheryl Lockhart ur talkin' about or is it a 2Pac song????? if it is Jheryl, u will find it on Dr. Dre presents.... The Aftermath.

• Advertisement

Do For Love is a 2pac track on that album.
    The video is the animated one with bits of claymation too. Quite a clever and impressive video.

Makaveli wrote:
    Do For Love is a 2pac track on that album.
    The video is the animated one with bits of claymation too. Quite a clever and impressive video.

If by "That Album" u mean The Aftermath then i'm afraid u have been mistaken as there are no 2pac songs on it, a few of the songs are slow girly radio songs i.e Do 4 love by Jheryl Lockhart but sum tracks like Str-8 gone by King T, Been there done that by Dr.dre and East coast/ west coast Killas are proper gangsta rap and in my opinion the album is well worth the money, even with the crap songs.

No, on R U Still Down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

Best Tupac album.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

its far from tupac's best album imo, wouldn't even be in his top 3 as far as im concerned.there are some nice tracks on it, but as mentioned above there's alot of filler. If you're a big tupac fan i suppose its worth getting your hands on, but i'd buy any of other his albums from Makavelli backwards before i'd get it to be honest.

Oh and as a sidenote, the aftermath was rubbish imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

Best Tupac album

Makaveli wrote:
    No, on R U Still Down.

oh right sorry! :):):)

Advertisement