Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Spoliers* Season 2 confused

Options
  • 02-05-2006 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

in S2
    Talia is 'brought' off to be deprogrammed, but later she re-appears as if mothing has happened & nobody says a word about it.
    I didn't like the way that happened.

How every I did like S2 but not as much as S1 bizzarely, I like the last ep
    seeing what Kosh looked like

I'll re-watch S2 again later I'm too impaitent I'm going to start S3 tonight me thinks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

do not meddle in the affairs of the psi core ;) basically explains why people dont say much. plus you have to realize sheridan and the comand staff are up to some covert activity and any untoward attention wouldnt be appreciated. but talia never comes back after being deprogrammed. if its Lyta you are talking about then she wasnt being deprogrammed, she was being debriefed and interogated as psi-core want to know all they can about vorlons. And i beleive they arrest Lyta and 'someone' did try to kill her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Yes in the ep where Lyta (she escapes with the help of the Rangers) comes to B5 because she belives there is a spy and she telepathically sends everyone the trigger word. Talia is found out to be the spy, and is arrested and brought off to be deprogrammed, but a couple of ep's later we see her in the Bazar walkin through the B5 merchandise stands. I think its either this ep or a later one where Sheridan sets up Talia in the same corridor as the representative of the shadows (can't think of his name). Nothing is mentioned to the fact that Talia is back on the station or that she is even a spy for the psi-corp

talia never comes back to the station

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

ok something seems wrong there because
    the episode where talia scans the shadow is "In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum" episode 217, but the one where talia is discovered as a spy is "Divided Loyalties " episode 220

you sure you are on the correct dvd?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

ok I may have watched the DVD's in question in the wrong order my bad

• Advertisement

have you watched season 3 yet?

its always good to hear the opinions of a first time watcher.

Advertisement