Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[slightly less serious than normal] I feel unappreciated!

Options
  • 01-05-2006 7:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,301 ✭✭✭✭

Sometime us mods feel unappreciated, dealing as we do with not just the usual abuse, fighting, spam, tolls ... but also having to deal with people who are not in the best of form, people who've been dumped, abused or are emotionally upset. Any time you see a post from an anonymous poster, that post has had to have been read and approved by one of us mods.

Sometimes one is left wondering.

Now, no offence to the original poster, but pleeeease have some consideration. This post had about 50 corrections and even then I'm left wondering what some of hte words could be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Let me be the first to say wtf!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I think Victor needs a hug :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Was that the tidied up version?!

Poor Victor... there, there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Some boardsies are barely literate and others are simply of a generation that does'nt understand how to form complete words in written form. :( (thats one too many forms).

Mike.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I think somebody should go and check on the Spell-Czechers - there's bound to be a few casualties if any of them have read that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

mike65 wrote:
    Some boardsies are barely literate and others are simply of a generation that does'nt understand how to form complete words in written form. :( (thats one too many forms).

Mike.

And thats just the moderators ;)

Ba dum tish

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

zaph wrote:
    I think somebody should go and check on the Spell-Czechers - there's bound to be a few casualties if any of them have read that.
    Dear lord I nearly keeled over. *Head explode.*
    I can correct if you want but talk about a near terminal case. :eek:
    Is that the original? I assume it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

True not all the PI mods have the advantage of being slightly dyslexic :(
    /me hugs Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

kc66 wrote:

How apt!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith