Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doms , pier one.

Options
  • 30-04-2006 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

I was trying ot find a url for doms, im form donegal, like, but o don't want to ring today, having worked in a busy resturant i know how it sucks when peopel rign looking for prices. :mad: on a busy sunday

asap.

and also, wondering , dose doms uses the small down stairs area on a sat night? is it a disco every sat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,955 ✭✭✭✭muffler

goodgod3rd wrote:
    I was trying ot find a url for doms, im form donegal, like, but o don't want to ring today, having worked in a busy resturant i know how it sucks when peopel rign looking for prices. :mad: on a busy sunday

asap.

and also, wondering , dose doms uses the small down stairs area on a sat night? is it a disco every sat?
    Paddys, Mickys, Jonnies, hugos, Rosies, Sean Ogs. They are all places that Im aware of. Where and what exactly are you referring to. It would help you to get an answer if you give a wee bit of detail

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Dom's Pier 1 hasn't got much in the way of a website yet..
    http://www.pier1.itgo.com/

It's located opposite Four Lanterns/All Sports on Quay Street, Donegal Town.

The downstairs disco is not being used at the moment. So it's Sky Niteclub in Abbey Hotel if you're wanting to go to a disco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭goodgod3rd

perfect. i realise now, my post was rusheD!
    i asked bout th edisco, becaue if it was on down stairs , we couldn't rent it :P,

cheers, have an email now!

damien

• Registered Users Posts: 45,955 ✭✭✭✭muffler

byte wrote:
    Dom's Pier 1 hasn't got much in the way of a website yet..
    http://www.pier1.itgo.com/

It's located opposite Four Lanterns/All Sports on Quay Street, Donegal Town.

The downstairs disco is not being used at the moment. So it's Sky Niteclub in Abbey Hotel if you're wanting to go to a disco.
    mystery solved byte

Advertisement