Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

games freezes on dadreic quest

Options
  • 29-04-2006 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

on the quest with the umbra sword i gave the statue the sword and then when i ge the full helm the game freezes
    how do i fix it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You can't really. You could try reinstalling it.

Anyway, don't give "the statue" the sword. Keep it. Its a nifty sword.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hotshotzd

i wanted to finish the dadric quest so i can get the lght aromor is there a way around it so i dont have to do the swod thing and still fishih all the dadric quests to get the light armor

• Registered Users Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭Sand

i wanted to finish the dadric quest so i can get the lght aromor is there a way around it so i dont have to do the swod thing and still fishih all the dadric quests to get the light armor

The clavicus vile quest? All you get is a helm with +20 personality, which is nice but its not really worth turning over Umbra for. However if you want to avoid the bug, then you need to have the sword in your possession before you talk to the Daedric statue - i.e. before the bug causing dog comes along for the ride. If you have the sword before you talk to the statue, then talk to the khajitt cultist, and then and only then talk to the statue.

If you decide to keep Umbra (do so) then dont ever go back to the shrine and tell them that. So long as the quest isnt completed Umbra will weigh 0. When completed it will be something like 45.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I'd be lost without Umbra and Azura's Star. Feckin magic. (excuse pun)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

keep it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Aaron M

Sand wrote:
    So long as the quest isnt completed Umbra will weigh 0. When completed it will be something like 45.

Yep, this is a very neat trick. I've done this with a couple of other items as well - you get a kick-ass weapon that takes up no carry slots ! Neat !

Advertisement