Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doherty filmed 'injecting girl fan'

Options
  • 29-04-2006 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

What an out and out scumbag,it baffles me how people actually like this cretin :mad:

06:30am 28th April 2006

A shocking picture of junkie rock star Pete Doherty allegedly injecting a drug into a girl fan's arm has emerged.

The image shows the singer holding the syringe as the girl lies apparently unconscious on a kitchen floor.

The Sun newspaper said the picture was taken at Doherty's home in Hackney, east London, within the past five weeks.

They also published a picture of supermodel Kate Moss, 32, who they said has been secretly seeing Doherty, 27, despite their apparent public split.

A second picture of Doherty shows the singer jabbing a needle into his tattooed forearm.

Tony Linkin, of Coalition public relations, who has spoken on behalf of Doherty, said he was not aware of the pictures and said he could not comment.

He said Doherty is currently not represented by a manager.

Doherty was in London on Thursday night after his band Babyshambles performed at Plymouth Pavilions on Wednesday, he added.

The pictures are the latest episode in Doherty's battle with heroin and numerous encounters with the law.

Last Friday, he was bailed after being arrested on suspicion of fresh drug offences in East London. The arrest came just three hours after he was spared jail by magistrates for possessing controlled drugs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=384506&in_page_id=1770

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Ah the daily mail, it baffles me how idiots can read this piece of **** newspaper. And before you start i'm not that big a pete fan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

begs the question, pete doherty and the daily mail, which is the bigger peice of ****?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

jonny68 wrote:
    What an out and out scumbag,it baffles me how people actually like this cretin :mad:

06:30am 28th April 2006

A shocking picture of junkie rock star Pete Doherty allegedly injecting a drug into a girl fan's arm has emerged.

The image shows the singer holding the syringe as the girl lies apparently unconscious on a kitchen floor.

The Sun newspaper said the picture was taken at Doherty's home in Hackney, east London, within the past five weeks.

They also published a picture of supermodel Kate Moss, 32, who they said has been secretly seeing Doherty, 27, despite their apparent public split.

A second picture of Doherty shows the singer jabbing a needle into his tattooed forearm.

Tony Linkin, of Coalition public relations, who has spoken on behalf of Doherty, said he was not aware of the pictures and said he could not comment.

He said Doherty is currently not represented by a manager.

Doherty was in London on Thursday night after his band Babyshambles performed at Plymouth Pavilions on Wednesday, he added.

The pictures are the latest episode in Doherty's battle with heroin and numerous encounters with the law.

Last Friday, he was bailed after being arrested on suspicion of fresh drug offences in East London. The arrest came just three hours after he was spared jail by magistrates for possessing controlled drugs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=384506&in_page_id=1770

although this story might be true, dont believe everything you read in ****ty news papers like the sun;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

begs the question, pete doherty and the daily mail, which is the bigger peice of ****?

At least Pete has Can't Stand Me Now and Time For Heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,970 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Taken from libertines forum
    Let me remind you what Peter said…

‘if its true the rumour that the Sun have all the other twenty hours film footage , PHOTOS GALORE, and hundreds of hours demos&manyplentiful recordings singing/ banter / gossip / deranged monologues - FROM LAPTOPS ALL STOLEN FROM THE ALBION ROOMS C U N T S - if the vast collection of stolen archives does turn up (well, I’ll do a cartwheel first off because the whole lot of footage and whatnot is treasured and is mostly wicked stuffg ie: gigs, courthouse carnage, shortfilms I wrote and ‘starred’ in’.

Take a look at the pictures, there’s a fat bloke in a baseball cap. pointing what looks like some kind of a camera whilst the so called shocking event is taking place. How many naff student films are there out there that are both written and performed with scenes such as this??? The picture is incredibly well lit, like a film set, look at the WIRES on the floor, they are making a short film!!! so stop worrying you gaspertronical gaspertrons.....the sun are ****ed cos pete is just being an actor. The photos ARE staged, pete tried to tell us all this earlier on but no one listened, he is gonna be fine and the sun should start to worry.

they’ve been sold dodgy photos and how stupid do they look...hallelujah!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

OMG Pete and drugs OMG!

No sh!t, Pete is a junkie, he hangs around with other junkies, does anyone not think that they share drugs or help each other take drugs. This female fan is a friend of Pete's too. It's their business what they get up to, its their responsibility, they're adults FFS. Anyway for all you know he could be injecting that girl with insulin or taking blood from her. I don't agree with Pete's lifestyle one bit, he has issues, he has problems but the way the tabloids have gone out to assinate him and push him into a grave is sick. Let him live his life the way he does. Reading the tabloids you'd think Pete has only started on heroin in the last 12 months, he's been a junkie for years! The tabloids have made an issue of Pete's drug problems in order to sell papers since he's with Kate Moss. We're the tabloids writing and scandalising Pete when he was at his worst in 2003? No. The tabloids give no more of a f**k about morals as Pete does, selling their papers using shock images is all they care about. They're as much scum as Pete supposedly is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

You don't inject insulin into veins. Why generate excuses for the guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

if you've seen the photos and knew anything about intravenous drug taking(ie have at least seen Trainspotting) then you would know that a more probable explanation is that he is removing the needle, not injecting her. There is nothing wrapped around her arm and so it would be very difficult to find a vein like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

he is digging his own fúcking grave when he is leaning over a girl with his hand on a nedle thats in her arm considering the tabloids have a field day on him seemingly every week now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Heres a link to the picture. Its a ****ing discrase. He's been given to many chances, if it was an ordinary Joe Soap up on all these offences he'd be ****ed.

http://fametastic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/pete_doherty_injecting_fan.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,970 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

*Tripper* wrote:
    Heres a link to the picture. Its a ****ing discrase. He's been given to many chances, if it was an ordinary Joe Soap up on all these offences he'd be ****ed.

Its a case of who you want to believe, The Sun or Pete Doherty...for those interested (many of whom wont have the courage to change their opinion) here is what pete has to say on the matter, these are his postings on the netwrok54 forum.
    Anonymous
    (Login heavyhorse)

C U N T S
    Score 1.0 (1 person)April 29 2006, 2:56 AM

watch on with pitiless eyes if you will… doubt my integrity… mourn the passing of ‘good old days’,,,, but do not ever ever even consider considering the the er considerably inconsiderable i mean inconsiderateaccusaTION that it is anything but a staged shot.... if its true the rumour that the Sun have all the other twenty hours film footage , PHOTOS GALORE, and hundreds of hours demos&manyplentiful recordings singing/ banter / gossip / deranged monologues - FROM LAPTOPS ALL STOLEN FROM THE ALBION ROOMS C U N T S - if the vast collection of stolen archives does turn up (well, I’ll do a cartwheel first off because the whole lot of footage and whatnot is treasured and is mostly wicked stuffg ie: gigs, courthouse carnage, shortfilms I wrote and ‘starred’ in (oh god, I just remembered one of them called ‘Danish Bacon’. If she dont kill me for losing the polaroids from the other day then you know who will cut my dinger off if they show any clips from that particular mini-DVD. tuyt. these tewars are not fake my dear reader. Its a disaster) so anyuway if they do turn up then , well, I’m loathe to get the old Bill in but the stuff is astolen. Do you hear me? Now, listen, dickheads amongst you… much of the stuff is acting. I have I beleive on this very forum advertised auditions for one of the ‘art project’ Billy Bilo and the Dingers or something, remember? seriously… I’ve playedf a few bumnotes in my time, and yes had the odd pipe, but I havn’t let you down in an ugly manner so terrible the accusation. Dont let these vampires and vermin poison the melody that runs through all our veins… bloody .... lies

Anonymous
    (Login heavyhorse)
    Re: sympathy for pete thread
    Score 1.0 (1 person)April 29 2006, 3:09 AM

what???? I never banged her up you silly fairy. Don’t you see...? I’m a songwriter, not a doctor or a sadist. Or a tabloid journalist who sensationalises and demonizes and gets the anti-Bilo brigade loyalistsa like you to whip themselves up into a frenzy about drugs drugs drugs drugs and drugs and drugs drugs… Nor do I wish to exploit a private relationship. Kiss it you mug. do you know when I was most out of it ever? Spunking everything on skag and bone and destroyinbg the immediate vicinity? During the making of Up The Bracket.

Anonymous
    (Login heavyhorse)
    No score for this postApril 29 2006, 4:59 AM

You cannae mention my family. If you knew them, then I’d know you. And I don’t. So you don’t. So don’t, as you shouldnae . to do so being a grande faux pas in this medxium of communication we typle through infinity to ‘pissmeoffle’ and two, three, 4, 5 greenbars alightup and zapwe’re here again and again.
    let it be for the right reasons.....for example, [and please follow me here..] Racism and right wing idiosyncracies are the reason for the gig later today in Trafalga Square… but although we may enjoy the gathering and the music and the day..we do not - one would hope -enjoy the racism nor celebrate the racist acts that themselves lead to the anti-racist gathering. I’m not wording it so well - pomp and affected turns of phrase being regular bedfellows whenever I type away at network54/188020’s flickering face of a screen - but you do understand I’m sure. I propose this as a similar equation to the great Bilo genius / scumbag unto Arcady debate: q>+ 3% of dingers = mc#’ / early Libertines foregn ;policy = current Babyshambles ‘works in progress/ untitled masterpieces. Dingers!

Anonymous
    (Login heavyhorse)
    No score for this postApril 29 2006, 5:24 AM

dumbmingers!

oh fuchit
    I’ve just realised the truth of the matter. my ****inlaptops… each and every one of them, and their little cousins: the many dictaphones, digital cameras and whatnot’leccy gadgets (is gadget still a word?] to have come and gone...Extremely personal and in some cases highly offensive and potentially apocalyptic stuff threrein my viddymatematewsding. The emotional equivalent of flammable. tHE FIreside equivalent of scandalous. The photos of me bumming a tramp’s neck are not for the fainthearted.

Anonymous
    (Login heavyhorse)
    No score for this postApril 29 2006, 6:50 AM

Ah ah ah (wags finger)....now now. You know very well I’ve got my **** together Mr C… if you mean being happy (anywhere but in a cell)and successful (German libertines royalties allow for increase in hatwear exopenditure) and having the patience to try and coax you and your ilk out of coldhearted oppressive stances when really you need a big hug and singing to. I love you still, you silly creepy internet giffer. Still stings though, reading your one-way doom-laden posts. Ah well, one musn’t take it impersonally… now then, anyone got anything REALLY important to tell your (secret) hero? If not I’m off to BrickLane for a coffee and try not to drift into the internet caff.... (whistles, puts coat on, steps over writhing adolescent bodies full of smack poisonings...)

For those wishing to see what the replies were to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/188020/thread/1146255077/last-1146308522/sympathy+for+pete+thread

i know who i believe anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

I agree with Zane. And I believe Pete, I'd believe anyone over the Sun.

Also, why is it that all celebrities post like retards on message boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I think the question everyone should ask is: why do we care? Pete Doherty's music is ****.

Yes, the Sun is a load of ****. But i still wouldnt believe a word comming out of Petes mouth. He's a junkie that talks a load of **** as well. Maybe the sun's writers and himself would relly get along?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

*Tripper* wrote:
    Maybe the sun's writers and himself would relly get along?

Maybe they already do. They're both benefiting from this scam. More papers sold for them and more records and all that other crap purchased by his zombie fans crying out that he's "misunderstood".

True, true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

and the fact that he is managed by Max Clifford, it all makes sense now

parasite wrote:
    and the fact that he is managed by Max Clifford, it all makes sense now

Is he really, supose it does make sense

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

For me, the most puzzling thing about these "Look what Pete's done now" threads is when people moan about the publicity Pete Doherty gets and fail to see how carping about how much they abhor his antics on the Internet fits in with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

*Tripper* wrote:
    Is he really, supose it does make sense

no he's not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Robbo wrote:
    For me, the most puzzling thing about these "Look what Pete's done now" threads is when people moan about the publicity Pete Doherty gets and fail to see how carping about how much they abhor his antics on the Internet fits in with this.

Ah, to quote Bart Simpson "the ironing is delicious!"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ah, to quote Bart Simpson "the ironing is delicious!"
    I blame widespread anaemia-y, it's caused by a lack of iron-y in the blood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Robbo wrote:

Eh..... when people like me respond to excessive ''OMTEHG Pete is teh junkie scumbag, I hate him coz Teh Sun sayz zo!!111!!'' attitudes because it's pathetic, judgemental and is nothing but an attempt to lure a vulnerable individual with multiple problems into his grave. You're looking for a non-existent irony.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

This is going no where. Pete Doherty does something shocking again. Uproar. Yawn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement