Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: 4 more eps to go - spoiler free pact

Options
  • 28-04-2006 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

2x21 - Two For The Road - 03/05/06
    2x22 - ? - 10/05/06
    2x23 - Three Minutes - 17/05/06
    2x24 - Live Together, Die Alone - 24/05/06

So, less than a month to the season finale and I want to try and stay as spoiler free as possible. I already know the basic plotline for Two For The Road and based on the guest stars in ? can speculate on a lot of it. Also know quite a bit about the flashbacks in the finale.

Enough is enough - I'm going spoiler free. I'm going to avoid all lost forums and websites (apart from this one) for the next month. Also must stay away from episode promos (pics and clips).

Those of you heavy into the spoilers - join me. It'll be worth it! :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Don't know a thing about the last 4 episodes ^_^

Edit: Except one pic stevejazzx posted without any warning ¬_¬.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

i wish i had yer will power guys !!! i couldnt help myself !! grrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

Im with you. I know next to nothing about the last four episodes and i don't want to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,840 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Agreed... am really looking forward to the last few episodes and don't want to even know plotlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I rarely come onto this board anymore due to the spoilers floating around. You'll have to do without me until the end of the season!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

hell i didn't even want to know the titles :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Cant wait, im on episode 18 atm.

When will the newer episodes past episode 19 be on the net, in one form or another?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

They will broadcast on ABC on Wednesday at 9pm local, about 2am Thursday here. I presume that's what you meant to ask, robnubis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Don't know a thing about the last 4 episodes ^_^

Edit: Except one pic stevejazzx posted without any warning ¬_¬.

the thread was spoiler tagged....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

will the final episode be the usual 45mins or slightly longer 1hr/1.5hrs ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

the end of season one was a long one wasn't it? i hope this is the same!

last ep is over 2 hours long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I've been so disappointed with Lost this year that I don't really care about spoilers any more. However, I won't be looking for any and I haven't heard anything about the final episodes, apart from the titles that is (thanks monomaniac ;) ). There better be some severe redemption in the last four episodes though, if not Lost will have gone from the best thing on TV to meh in just one season.

damn!f***sh*** just read a massive spoiler regarding finale so thats it for me...I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

I agree, Im all for spoiler free lost
    apart from this....I cant keep it to meself
    You couldnt resist, could ya?? Patience Grasshopper

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Damn you Deadparrot. I guess I have to admit to myself that I have a problem. I see spoliertags everywhere I just can't control myself. I tell myself, "just one more, what harm can come of it" and then wham! before I know it I'v read 5 pages of detailed info on the next episode. I need help. I think I'll just live in this thread for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

That "just one more" attitude pretty much ruined the ending of "two for the road" for me. Never again.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I never read spoiler threads. While I love the series I wouldn't go as far as chance ruining an episode and I'm with danniemcq who didn't want to even know the titles of the rest of the episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I never read spoilers either. Years ago I spoiled some episodes of Babylon 5 for myself and I learned my lesson. Those who can't help themselves need some sort of aversion therapy: in future, every time you read a spoiler, stab youself in the crotch with a fork. This will soon solve your problems (unless you like it, in which case you have a new problem).

This a great idea, but needs to be enforced.

Is there anyways that if a mod seems someone posting spoilers to the last 3 episodes, can the thread be deleted and the person banned until the series is over?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

ah, i hate it when i catch myself reading spoilers! its like, you see this:

[***Spoilers Within***]
    if you read this then you need more help than me, heres how to say lost rocks in binary:01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101011 01110011

spoilertags are the devil!!! the devil i tellz ya!!!!!:mad:

and its like, WTF is the big secret?:(
    oh well i just have a peek.
    then WHAM half the series is out the window!
    BTW you can read the spoiler if you want, nothin important in there, spam mostly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

are you sure that "Two for the road" is episode 21, i thought it was episode 20?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Some of us count episode titles as spoilers, so I had to avert my eyes at the very start of the thread, but yep, I'm right behind the plan to keep it to just the facts as the episodes air. (Oh, and by the way, can we enforce the plan that trailers for future episodes are NOT discussed in the main episode thread, cos invaribaly you'll get someone going, "Oh, well that can't be the case cos in next week's promo, Jin and Sun are practising acrobatics above the hatch.")

I'm also opening a book on the pact falling apart in less than a week! ;)

Advertisement