Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEI show in the RDS

Options
  • 28-04-2006 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

For anybody who's interested. I got a bulletin email from surfacepower this morning they are displaying their products at the SEI show in the RDS on the 10th and 11th of May.

Here's the link from the SEI website

http://www.sei.ie/index.asp?locID=95&docID=468

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭css

Good stuff.. i might drop in to see whats there myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Viking House

Anybody know how much a stand is there, is there any places left?

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

Viking house,

I would imagine it maybe a little late but here are some contact details

Business Exhibitions Ltd
    6 Sandyford Office Park
    Foxrock
    Dublin 18

Tel: 00353 1 2957418
    Fax: 00353 1 2957417
    paulette at bizex.ie

It also seems to be linked to the SEI

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Evergreen

Hi Guys,

A stand at this show is very expensive, SEI are looking for around EUR 210 per square meter, so a reasonable size stand is costing in the region of 5 grand.

We were lucky, the product that we import is made in Austria and we were invited to display our pellet boiler on the Austrian Trade Agencies stand - if anybody is interested in having a look ours is the Yellow boiler made by ETA, come and have a chat :D

Ned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Apparently there will be a presentation (thurs. 11 May) on how the SEI are progressing with regard to the EPBD/Building Energy Ratings which are scheduled to be introduced from Jan. 1st.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Viking House

Thank you, will give them a call.

Advertisement