Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cum too quickly

Options
  • 27-04-2006 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm sure this is a common problem and i've looked through the first few pages to see if their was anything similar but couldn't find anything.

Basically i've been with my girlfriend for 4 years and lately I just get too excited too quickly i've never had this problem before and it's starting to get me down.

I've spoken to her and she is willing to help in anyway she can we've started slowly and worked our way up but as soon as i penetrate i'm ready to cum. I've tried thinking about other things (which i'm not mad about doin because I don't want other things to be all I think about when I'm having sex)

Even when I masturbate I just get too excited too quickly. Can anyone help me. I have a feeling it's a psychological thing but it just feels too good too quick.

Thanks in advance,
    BB28

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have the same problem as you do, it's very frustrating and can leave me feeling very depressed and unworthy, thankfully like you I have a very helpful, kind and attentive girlfriend.

I have been looking into this myself and bought a book called The Multi-Orgasmic Man, I know it sinds kinda crass, but the main principles involved have to do with breathing properly and how to do this as a way of keeping your excitement levels down so you can control yourself.

I've only just gotten it so I'm not sure how well it will work out yet.

Hope that's of some help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭CoolGuy2006

What if you cum, then wait a few minutes, please her while you wait, then try having sex again.

Do you know what i mean, do you last longer the second time if you have already came?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Just masterbate your brains out...after a while you will gain control of it and you shouldnt cum so quickly:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Well me and my woman are in a 'twice' mood we usually go the oral route first time so when I ...eh 'recoup' and we get down to it I last and last. As mentioned it is a good idea to 'dump a load' however you wish, take it as a warm-up and you will last longer.

Have you ever tried the 'performa' condoms by durex, very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for all the comments. Since i've started having this problem i haven't actually tried the twice route to see how i get on.

I've never tried those condoms but i'll invest in some tomorrow and see how i get on.

anon123

how is that book going for you? have you tried any of the techniques? I'd love an update on if it works.

Thanks again everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Chucky

Could you not have used the correct terminology for the title of the thread? i.e. Ejaculate Too Quickly.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Ya go with oral first from her and ejaculate.

Then try sex.

obviously oral from you on her in between aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Slow down before you feel that you are about to cum, have a snuggle and a laugh and cool off, change positions or something and off you go again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Chucky wrote:
    Could you not have used the correct terminology for the title of the thread? i.e. Ejaculate Too Quickly.

Why? He got his point across, he wasnt vulgar.....either a post to give advice or
    dont comment.

You are a sap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

bravestarr082 you do not moderate this forum if you have a nissue iwth a post use the report post function.
    you last posting was off topic and unhelpsfull which can result in you getting banned from this forum.
    Do read the charter and abide by the rules when posting.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

There are numbing gels you can get, which might help. Otherwise, try taking a break, when you're about to come, to cool off for a bit, before returning, while pleasuring her.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Just think of Maggie Thatcher!!!!

You'll run all niiiight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

I had a problem like this with one girl. And I had the exact opposite problem with another girl.

The reason?

One had an extemely tight vagina, the other the opposite...

Advertisement