Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite quest?

Options
  • 26-04-2006 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

^^ there it is....

As for me, last mission in the thieves guild is ranking fairly high, but for the sheer beauty of it all i'm gonna go with the last quest in the main story line
    Mankar Camoran's paradise was amazing and really got me questioning whether i was on the right side, until i realised Sean Bean in all his incarnations can never be wrong.... The Subsequent fight between Akatosh and Mehrunes Dagon was also nice

How bout you guys??

I'd post this in the Elder Scrolls forum but we don't have one.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

oooh it would be between a mission for the mages guild where you enter a guys dreams for originality or the final mission in the thieves guild

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

That one where you enter a painting....lots of fun and pretty surreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

killing the old woman and her family. best fun ever:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

daithimac wrote:
    killing the old woman and her family. best fun ever:D

That was good alright, how stupid can you get handing out a list....

I liked the dark brotherhood quest near the end
    where you go into the lighthouse and find his mothers head still there!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

It woulda been the one in the painting coz it looked amazing, finding the cnavas where the paint hadn't reached was wicked, but the dream beat that when I eventually figured out the puzzles.

• Advertisement
Advertisement