Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

traveling with work

Options
  • 26-04-2006 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi,

I travel quite a lot with work (every week monday to friday) and was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat. I want to know what you do to keep your relationship strong i've been with my fiance for 4 years and the traveling is a new thing for us, at the moment it is going great and she understands that in the long run it will be good for us $$$$ wise, but i just want advise should things start to deteriorate.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭shinners007

my fiance works in tralee monday to friday we see each other at the weekends.

when we see eachother the wekend is ours only we go out/stay in bed buy each other small pressies/surprises- it keeps things alive.

we've a ground rule- no arguing at wekends -just enjoy eachother.

during the week we ring and text.
    now its as if we just got together again for the first tim, sometimes its hard as u can miss eachother so much but in the long run its worth it.

"love knows no boundaries".

take every day as it comes and remember to communicate and talk to eachother so that each of ye no the othe is still ok with the current situation.

Advertisement