Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong to cheat

Options
  • 25-04-2006 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Would it be wrong to cheat on my g/f if i don't enjoy sex with her anymore ?

Its come to the point where i could go weeks without it and not even notice that much.

I have absolutely no sexual feelings whatsoever left for her, nothing, not a bit. I was away for 2 weeks, came back and thought maybe now but nope not even a little.

I love her and don't know what to do.

p.s > Don't suggest trying stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Sounds like ye'd be better off "just being friends" tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

yep. being i na relationship is pretty much like havin a mate that u shag. take away the sez, and ur just mates. may aswell make it official.

OR

u could try something new instead of the same old standard shaggin that yis do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

You don't really need to ask, do you?

If you don't enjoy intimacy with her, then she already knows; be a man and talk about the problems with her, ye might end up 'just friends' or ye might work it out.

Talk it out, don't f*ck it up by screwing around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Well since most of the chemistry seems to be gone out of the relationship and the OP is unwilling to try to spice up his sex-life then there's nothing much else to do but part ways. If you're considering cheating on your partner then you know something isn't right. If you love this girl, ask you say that you do, then let her go and find someone who won't want to cheat on her and where she can enjoy a healthy sex life, one that she isn't getting off you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

well if you have enough doubts to go on a forum and post your problem then you've already answered your question. but just to clear up any ambiguity; yes it's wrong!!!

in my opinion, if you are considering something as low as cheating then it's time to end the relationship before you do something which could hurt the one you say you love.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Yes.

If you truely loved this girl, you wouldn't need to be thinking about cheating on her.

If you have no sexual feelings for her then... what exactly are you doing? Break up with her and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

if u shag someone else its called cheating. the fact that you've posted about this means u've considered it a lot.

if you ask me, and you kinda have, if u just love her and dont fancy her, the relationship is pretty much over. i was in the same situation about a year ago and she and i are far better as friends now.

just DONT tell her its the sex...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Yeah I agree with the other posters. Just move on..don't cheat

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Not as easy as that, its being a long relationship. I have talked to her about it and .. well nothing. She shrugs it off and a few months later the same cycle over again.

Plus i must admit i am a bit of an asshole, used to go through girls like pairs of socks. I used to get bored of them very quickly till i met her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 justhim

Ehh, yes it is as easy as that. Sorry but theres never an excuse for cheating, and yes that includes being an asshole. If you even considering it then, just move on. Have some respect for your relationship and her!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

that happened me before and i did cheat and all it did was prove to me what a selfish bitch i was for automatically jumping into bed with someone else cos i didnt fancy my bf anymore.And it ripped us apart cos He found out

Dont do it- you wil regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Is she really happy with the relationship like that??? :eek:

Dont cheat. Be a man about it! You say you love her, and maybe you do but i think you already know the relationship is over and are looking for excuses to not do the hard part! break up with her, at least that way you may be able to salvage a friendship from it! if you cheat you'll just end up hurting her and you'll lose her altogther so one way or another she'll be gone!!! you decide which way...

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Yes. Cheating is wrong. Always!

OP, be honest to yourself. Why are you still together with that girl? Is it really love or is your living arrangement just convenient?

Life is too short to make yourself miserable that way!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭shinners007

ya i agree maybe the op likes the living arrangemnts and good things about neing in a relationship sharing bills/buying stuff etc... the routine makes it harder to leave the environment.

in my opinion if u love this girl walk away i say this as in ur first post u said
    ps dont suggest trying stuff

let me get this straight its easier to shag someone else than try something common ie romantic break away/ positions/heart to hearts/ medicine etc.. to save the relationsip with ur GF i think ur post says alot about u.

the fact u aked was it ok to cheat says it all i think its about time u admitted this relationship isnt working out for ur GFs sake rather than ur own.

Maybe ur GF doesnt think sex is the most important thing in a relationship sit down and talk once and for all untill a decision is made.

ps Cheating is 100% Wrong

Advertisement