Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oblivion: Multiple guilds

Options
  • 25-04-2006 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Might be a stupid question but can you join multiple guilds. I'm currently part of the Thief’s guild and have fought in the arena. If I join the mages guild will I lose my membership in the thief’s guild?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

dent wrote:
    Hi all,
    Might be a stupid question but can you join multiple guilds. I'm currently part of the Thief’s guild and have fought in the arena. If I join the mages guild will I lose my membership in the thief’s guild?

Not unless you break one of the rules of the thieves guild.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

dent wrote:
    Hi all,

Yup you can join em all

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭dent

Nice one, thanks for the tips

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Vegeta wrote:
    Yup you can join em all
    Well, can you be a thief and a dark brother?
    I'm in the thieves atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭dent

I got totally sidetracked in the game (Damn main quest) and am only now starting the theives guild quests. I'll wait until I've done a few and then join the dark brotherhood. But from all accounts you can join every guild at the same time if you want.

• Advertisement

Well, can you be a thief and a dark brother?
    I'm in the thieves atm.

yes i think i know what you're asking though
    When in the thieves guild you cannot kill anybody when on a mission for the thieves guild but if you are doing dark brotherhood mission you can kill away without being booted from the thieves guild

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

Dalmatians!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Vegeta wrote:
    yes i think i know what you're asking though
    When in the thieves guild you cannot kill anybody when on a mission for the thieves guild but if you are doing dark brotherhood mission you can kill away without being booted from the thieves guild
    Yip, that's what I wanted to know thanks.
    although you need to kill to get into the brotherhood. :/
    I'll find a way in!

Dalmatian boy, lay off the vodka!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Yip, that's what I wanted to know thanks.
    although you need to kill to get into the brotherhood. :/
    I'll find a way in!

Dalmatian boy, lay off the vodka!
    Just kill any random stranger to get in. I actually managed to join the very first time I slept!

that will get me kicked out of the thieves guild

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

You will only be kicked out if you are actually on a thieves guild mission. All you have to do is finish the mission you are on, make sure you don't talk to the person who gives them out, so you don't pick up another one, and then go and kill someone. Since you won't actually be on a thieves guild mission at that time, they won't mind. After it, you can quite happily go back and get another mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

if u havnt completed the arena yet, you can do the one mission for the grey prince and he wont attack you in the final match and when you kill him it counts for the dark brotherhood membership

Ah, thanks guys.
    I've had a running thieves guild mission for most of the game so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

How do you join the thieves guild? Im a member of the fighters guild and the mages guild. Im also on the mission to get ionto the Dark Brotherhood.

get a beggar to like you a lot, then you do a competition to get in in teh imperial city.

get a beggar to like you a lot, then you do a competition to get in in teh imperial city.

I sucked at
    that mission, didn't know what i was doing or where to go. But got there in hte end :D

I ran to the house straight away, I had the diary within a minute! (:

Advertisement