Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trek Brazil In Aid of Barretstown??

Options
  • 25-04-2006 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Heyup, was wondering if anybody has any information on this at all. I have tried their website but all I seem to be able to get is the itinery, I really want to get involved in this this year. Any information??

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Yeah there doesn't seem to be much info on how to get involved on there site your best bet is to ring them on 01 45 864 115 or email them info@barretstown.org

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

For anyone else who is wondering I got the details.
    You must collect €5,000 in total. A deposit of €250 must be paid when you decide to sign up and places are limited to 35. I'd say get onto the lovely people over there and they will send you out an info pack.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

dimerocks wrote:
    For anyone else who is wondering I got the details.
    You must collect €5,000 in total. A deposit of €250 must be paid when you decide to sign up and places are limited to 35. I'd say get onto the lovely people over there and they will send you out an info pack.

Nice to know you got the info you where looking for Dimerocks thats not to bad for the trip of a lifetime and all in aid of a good cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

can you tell me anything more Dimerocks, what exactly do you do over there?

Advertisement