Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

feel like the world is ending

Options
  • 25-04-2006 6:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey. i'm try and make this as brief as poss. Cant let ex boyfriend go. We went out for a couple of months and then we broke up and he started dating someone else, altho we stayed in contact the whole time. Wasnt sleeping with him when he was with her altho we still carried on very much as bf and gf when we were together. I felt guilty but i never wanted to break up in the first place so i went along with it. We broke up coz my work hours were crap. Anyway it came to a head and we said we'd get back together as id gotten a new job, better hours, nearer him. As far as I was concerned everything was finally perfect. Spent 2 whole days in bed. that was a week and a half ago and ive heard nothing since. Iv sent half a dozen texts and got nothing. Starting to get so down. Havent slept at all the last few nights. Just miss him like crazy. Really love him. Why wud he do this. Be brutal (well... ish!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You are rearanging you life for someone who could not be bothered to stay with you and has strung you along.
    If you still had those feeling for him then you can't be friends.
    He already picked someone else and broke up with you.
    Did he even finish with his gf before you had your two days in bed ?

It could well be he had some residual feelings for you but after the two days
    relaised you were the past and did the sensible thing of cutting conact as
    you seem to have no self respect and will keep clinging to him.

Honey time to wake up it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

It sounds to me that he's not willing to comit to getting back together with you.

My advice would be this:
    Cut him out of your life completely.
    Try to move on.
    It's unfortunately clear that he either has had a complete change of mind or he just used you, either way you shouldn't stand for it.
    Don't let this hurt you anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

thanks guys.

Feeling a bit more positive.
    Keeping myself ultra busy at work so hopefully it'll blow over.

Advertisement