Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female ejaculation

Options
  • 24-04-2006 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ive just read recently that some in the medical community dispute that this phenomenon even exists. When i read this i was very surprised, my woman comes the whole time at orgasm, huge gushes of it (and no, shes not peeing :p).

A much as id like to put it down to me, i doubt very much im an exceptional lover, so do the doctors just need to get out more? How common is this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yes is its rare.
    Yes there are very little medical facts or research into the matter as it is not an illness or something wrong that needs to be fixed,
    plus a lot of women find the matter to be either private or embarssing or not an issue so they don't mention it to thier Dr.
    Good sex is ment to be messy so it sounds like you can't be doing much wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

whoooosh! wrote:
    Ive just read recently that some in the medical community dispute that this phenomenon even exists. When i read this i was very surprised, my woman comes the whole time at orgasm, huge gushes of it (and no, shes not peeing :p).

A much as id like to put it down to me, i doubt very much im an exceptional lover, so do the doctors just need to get out more? How common is this?

I used to get extremely wet just by penetration alone, but it was quite frustrating for me. I have found that as I got older (I dont want to say drier!) but things have improved for me, and orgasms seem to be getting more and more intense. not complaining either!

http://www.libchrist.com/sexed/Gspot.html
    While all women have a G-spot, it has been estimated between 10% and 40% of women are capable of ejaculation. The G-spot need not be stimulated for ejaculation to occur, but most women say that their first ejaculation experience came from massaging their G-spot. The response varies from a light sprinkle to a huge gush.
    Women with well-toned PC muscles are more likely to ejaculate and generally have better orgasms. Many women ejaculate easier after they’ve “primed the pump” with a few orgasms, others come on their first one. The common theme seems to be extreme arousal and direct G-spot and clitoral stimulation for an extended time.
    Helen Robinson reported that one of her research subjects was highly orgasmic and continued to ejaculate copiously with each orgasm and would ejaculate a quart of fluid in one session. A teaspoon of fluid is the more common amount, but a cupful is not uncommon.

I just assumed it was normal...its no skin off my nose either way, certainly doesnt bother me, i just found it interesting when i realised it doesnt happen to all women. Its literally just a physical difference between women then, is it, rather than an indicator that youre doing something right?

Its not really a personal issue, so close the thread if necessary, i was just interested what the craic was..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I could pop this over to the Biology forum but you wouldn't be able to post unregistered there.

• Advertisement

It is with in the range of normal but it seems that it only happens with orgasms to certain women
    and if your managing to give your gf enough of them then I'd say you are definatly doing something right.

Thanks for the info. That'll do fine, was just wondering how common it was and what it meant. Mods, you can close the thread if needs be (im concious now that there are more important personal issues here than my curiousity)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement