Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposal of green garden waste

Options
  • 24-04-2006 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know St Anne's green waste site had to be closd due to the toxic element of the process and the closeness of houses. I never had a problem with it. I wrongly assumed that tehy Dublin City Council would have created something else. I was shoocked to find that there is none according to their website. Is this right?
    What can you do with the stuff?
    I checked with Sam hire and A shreder that can take an inch think ie €70 a day and one that takes more is €150. And that is not even considering the hassle of picking one up and droping it back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

The green waste recycling centre in Lucan is open to "private" customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

I should have said a little bit clearer I live in Whitehall and St Anne's was really handy. Lucan is not handy the Coolmine one is not either but neither are supplied by my council. This is a disgrace, I am trying to do right , I see why others just burn out their back.

Advertisement