Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fun or hurting em u decide

Options
  • 24-04-2006 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

so basically seeing these two girls I'm sleeping with one and working on it with the other now I've told them both that I'm not one for the whole relationship ****e and they seem cool with it maybe I'm just being a tad gay in thinking that it could be hurting them as they're both incredibly sweet, nice girls and no don't have clue what they see in me so should I pick one that I prefer altho there both nice they have completely diff personalties its so tough, what should I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭takethebiscuit

If they're cool with it, then it shouldn't be a problem, although it might be different if you told them that you're seeing other people. There's a chance it could backfire on you and you could end up wanting a relationship with one of them....but she doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Player!;)
    Just pick the one that you like best and pay special attention to her. Keep the other one as well, but never have your feet on both banks - make sure yuou know the one that you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

If you are having a moral delemia about your behaviour then you must think that it is disrespectful to the people you are seeing.
    Even if they are ok with the situation you seem to have issues with it,
    not everyone is able for open dating or over lapping relationships.
    Do what you need to to live your life in a way you are comfortible with.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Jaysus, why do women go for blokes who couldn't give a crap about them! :rolleyes:

You don't come accross as a particularly mature guy, especially with your use of the word "gay".

While you may not be into or ready for a mature relationship I suggest you stop playing with the minds of these girls. Pick one or none!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

if either of them was sleeping with someone else would you be happy to see them and spend time with them?

if the answer is no, then you should pick one of them and focus on her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

So they both say that they're OK with a casual thing (although tbh, in my experience, most girls who say that only think they are - see what happens when you try to break it off two months down the line). Are they both OK with another girl in the picture? Because I very much doubt that they would be. I'm sure you've thought of that, because I don't think you'd have started this thread if you didn't feel a little guilty.

On the other hand, some of the 'sweetest, nicest' girls I've met have been quite the opposite underneath :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I think that it will all catch up on you sooner or later and then you'll be left with no-one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

If there happy with casual thing then why not? Have you asked yourself why they are happy with it? Maybe they have a bit of the side aswell.

If they dont have a problem with you seeing other people, why stop? ENjoy it while you can, it wont last forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Most women wouldn't be overjoyed at the thought that the guy she's sleeping with is "working on it" with another woman, even if it is a casual thing. If they don't know about it, they'll probably both feel a bit stupid and hurt when they find out, so you're better off picking one now.

On the other hand, if neither of them mind at all, you could do worse than trying to get all three of you in the one place together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Have you given any thought to arranging a possible threesome? The next time you're in bed with one of them bring up the subject of fantasies and threesomes and take things from there.

Worth a shot anyway! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Funtimes? wrote:
    that it could be hurting them as they're both incredibly sweet, nice girls and no don't have clue what they see in me so should I pick one that I prefer altho there both nice they have completely diff personalties its so tough, what should I do?

Have you told them both that you are dating and sleeping with other people? If you are feeling guilty about something then you probably know you are doing something that will eventually hurt one of the girls.

Also bare in mind that some girls (and guys i would imagine) will say they are cool with a casual thing (maybe not hte sleeping with other people) when they are actually hoping that eventually you will fall for them. They also might not realise that when you say casual you mean actually seeing other people.

While that isn't really your fault, at the same time if you think that is what they are doing, just telling you what you want to hear to keep you around, it would be taking advantage to continue.

Advertisement