Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help.....laptop advice

Options
  • 23-04-2006 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hello all.....need help.
    i want to buy a loptop but im not sure which one an who too choose.
    my budget is around 1200 or so.i wil prob use it for watching dvds an music an i wouldnt mind using it to play ut2004.. but mostly for music an stuff.i dont want dell cos im reading alot of problems with them... can anyone help.....? cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭sweno

Well I was actually going to say dell!!! What are these problems that you've heard? I've worked with dells for years and have had no problems. The factory outlet is a great place to pick up a great deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dapimp

well i read people have been having problems with there seevices and deliveries.and they are costly.an some friends of mine who are in to there computers say dell are not the way to go.. so im doin some research before i do anything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dapimp

well i read people have been having problems with there services and deliveries.and they are costly.an some friends of mine who are in to there computers say dell are not the way to go.. so im doin some research before i do anything...

Advertisement