Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire cure

Options
  • 22-04-2006 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

i gave the lady all the ingredients for the cure and he booklet said to wait 24 hrs and i did but she still says the same thing about after she gets all the ingredient then she can make the potion but it takes time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

If im translating you correctly, you have run into the same bug I did. I wasn't able to give her the Bloodgrass and nothing happens, quest went cold.

Doomed to eternity. Woe is me etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hotshotzd

i gave her the blood grass though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

PC or 360 version?, I turned into a vampire, did the quest for the cure and it all worked out fine (360 version), maybe there's a bug in the PC version that gets fixed with a patch or something..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

hotshotzd wrote:
    i gave the lady all the ingredients for the cure and he booklet said to wait 24 hrs and i did but she still says the same thing about after she gets all the ingredient then she can make the potion but it takes time

Oh man that must be annoyin, read the quest logs again in case there's any little tiny thing you were meant to do aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Where do i get the blood that she wants ?
    What city do i have to go to stuck on that ?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

BadCharlie wrote:
    Where do i get the blood that she wants ?
    What city do i have to go to stuck on that ?
    Thanks
    She wants the blood of an Argonian, stab one with the special enchanted knife she gave you. You can find at leats one Argonian in pretty much any city. She also wants Bloodgrass; which is found in Oblivion, Nightshade, which can be bought in magic supply shops/mages guild members and Garlic (the biggest pain in the arse to find), which can also be found in magic supply shops and mages guilds...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Laguna wrote:
    She wants the blood of an Argonian, stab one with the special enchanted knife she gave you. You can find at leats one Argonian in pretty much any city. She also wants Bloodgrass; which is found in Oblivion, Nightshade, which can be bought in magic supply shops/mages guild members and Garlic (the biggest pain in the arse to find), which can also be found in magic supply shops and mages guilds...

Will try that ta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hotshotzd

i have the 360 version

hotshotzd wrote:
    i have the 360 version
    Well in that case, I don't know how to help you, you must have got all the correct ingredients for her to tell you to come back in 24 hours to collect it. Try waiting another gametime 24hours and asking her for the cure again. Maybe you have an earlier save you can revert back to if all else fails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Laguna wrote:

Ha! I remember what a pain it was trying to find garlic. What was annoying was how much i remembered using it for alchemy before i needed it for the cure. :)

I think you can also buy blood glass. But its probably easier to find it in Oblivion.

• Advertisement

Blood grass can be bought at most alchemists.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Garlic is above 95% of the fireplaces in Skingrad for some reason. I found stacks of the stuff in shops and houses there.

Garlic is above 95% of the fireplaces in Skingrad for some reason. I found stacks of the stuff in shops and houses there.

Funny that... what silly superstitious people they are...
    Count Skingrad is a vampire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Zillah wrote:
    Blood grass can be bought at most alchemists.

¬_¬

That too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

If im translating you correctly, you have run into the same bug I did. I wasn't able to give her the Bloodgrass and nothing happens, quest went cold.

Doomed to eternity. Woe is me etc

actually had this prob myself , i updated it to the new patch and it looks like that fixed it, because before all my options were vampire cure then when i updated it asked for bloodgrass again , went and got it and the quest carried on from there hurrh!

though personally i though the idea of a vampire was kewl but it actually turned out to be a pain in the arse

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

magick wrote:
    actually had this prob myself , i updated it to the new patch and it looks like that fixed it, because before all my options were vampire cure then when i updated it asked for bloodgrass again , went and got it and the quest carried on from there hurrh!

though personally i though the idea of a vampire was kewl but it actually turned out to be a pain in the arse

does anyone know if this is a legit bug cos a lot of you guys have had the same problems

Advertisement