Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday juggling

Options
  • 21-04-2006 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Seeing as the weather is getting better i propose we resume the sunday afternoon juggling in the park.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

I'll see you there this sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Information for those who havn't been with ye before please!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Nay a prob, meet at the bandstand in stephens green at 0ne on sundays goes on til whenever.

http://larry.netsoc.com/bandstand.gif

just in case you dont know where it is....

it looks wet out there. =0(

• Advertisement

I can guarantee its wet out there

wasnt arsed juggling in ****e weather

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

sounds like fun.... in the summer :)

DeV.

it is the summer...

Larry have you looked out side? on a side note trinners tonight?

• Advertisement

weather didnt look great when I was making the decision. it seems I made the wrong decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Dr_MalPractice

do ye meet every sunday at 1, or only if there are enough people interested?
    i might be passing through dublin on sunday with some time to kill.

Every Sunday, as long as its not raining

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

may be coming along soon, though not this sunday. i hope i haven't forgotten how to juggle... it's been too long. looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Is anyone welcome?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

oh yes yes. when the sun begins to take over the summer, many people are usually there just chillin out. plus, it's great when bands come to play in the bandstand. sometimes you find yourself wondering if anyone else is gonna turn up to juggle, but its not worth the wait. just juggle away and others usually appear...

i'll try to get back into it sometime next month...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I'll try to be around for that after the aul Junior Cert, sounds like a good laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 violatom

anyone on for this sunday? the 25th?
    Went two weeks ago but no show.

People ahve been there every weekend bar the raining ones so you just probably missed us. so come next sun and we'll be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 violatom

ok i might actually have a weekend off! anyone on for this one as long as the weather isn't too rubbish? 2pm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

hi guys, been learning to juggle with balls recently and just bought my first set of clubs today, was thinking about heading in on sunday to get some practice, will anyone be around?

Keith

Yeah there is a good crowd that comes in, there may be slightly less then usual as there's a convention on in galway this weekend but do stop by. The official start time is half one but doesn't really get going til 3ish due to lazy hungover people.

Official start time. =0)

anyway, I might actually bother dragging my ass down there this sunday.
    I think I'm actually making a little progress with these 3 diabolos... the "shuffle" doesnt really get going, but the third diabolo seems to get a bit further around before it all falls apart =0)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

home_01a.jpg is on this sunday as well.

I will be about town for that event and may wander as far as you lot to watch you not drop things :)

Chances are you'll be watching us drop things alot...
    I'll be at the street performance thing for a bit alright.

I'm not gonna make it this sunday as getting more of my tat done then.

And yes larry the official start time is 1300 not that jugglers can tell the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

what did people think of the weekend actually? i saw space cowboy, quite good (subdermal in his chest was also cool) weather was woeful on the sunday though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 NiallKelly

I didn't go to see the stree performance competition, although I noticed on their site that Dan Menendez was taking part - he really annoys me with his fake piano bounce juggling routine!

Went for awhile on saturday got bored fast as i've seen too much street shows before and they were all pretty much the same so left.

• Advertisement
Advertisement