Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITD F*ckup again

Options
  • 21-04-2006 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

Trying to do my cv for CoOp this week and ull never guess what happened the website crashed and burned, got nothing but error pages. ITD strike again:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Ehhh, working fine for me.

http://www.ul.ie/coop/coop/students/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

kaimera wrote:
    Ehhh, working fine for me.

http://www.ul.ie/coop/coop/students/
    You have to go to online student records to change your CV and thats where it goes t*ts up

Attention

An error occurred which prevented the execution of your request.

(Problem-specific error page not found)

Error details :
    Middleware : UV8
    Error# : -25
    Error Text : see UNIFACE message guide

Please contact your system administrator.

Only error I got and that was when I clicked 'Preferences'.

I could edit the rest of my CV via Student Portal.

For most of the week you couldnt log on to student records at all as soon as you click the link an error came up. went to the CoOp office and they said they knew about it and we could hand in the CV's next week when it got fixed. It worked for a couple of hours on thursday but broke again after that so most of my class didnt get it done

:(

Pox.

PM me with yer login details and I'll sort it for ya ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

From what I remember this was bolloxed up when we were doing our cv's for co-op aswell....but that was oh so very long ago so I could be wrong. That student records system is a poxy syphillitic thing anyway.

Cheers
    Rory

I was happily one of the few who managed to get it done. Tho most of my class are still waiting for it to work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I dunno if ITD are to blame for this if or I'm just unlucky but I've been emailing companies about a CoOp placement and every single email has failed. It's highly frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

What kind of error message are you getting? If the emails are failing to send you should be getting some kind of error message back from the mail server.

Cheers
    Rory

Advertisement