Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pete Doherty Sentence

Options
  • 20-04-2006 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

What does everyone think of his sentence? Ill admit he is such a lucky guy its unreal!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

What is it? And what's it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Pete Doherty has avoided a jail sentence after pleading guilty to multiple drugs charges.

The singer was sentenced to a community order with two years' supervision, an 18-month drug rehabilitation programme and a six-month driving ban at Thames Magistrates Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

he obiviously got off or got an inadequate sentence, such a wanker to be honest why should - dare i say it - celebrities get off easier than normal folk.

if he is going to jail, i hope he drops the soap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭tallaghtdave

this guy must have a minus touch he wreks the gaf does coke and god knows what
    bashes cameramen etc and gets a slap in the wrist
    a joke really.
    the courts should of made him an example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

this guy must have a minus touch he wreks the gaf does coke and god knows what
    bashes cameramen etc and gets a slap in the wrist
    a joke really.
    the courts should of made him an example.

midas;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭tallaghtdave

lol i was just testing u man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

lol i was just testing u man

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Beastieboy

I read elsewhere, he has been arrested again tonight for 'intent to supply a class A drug', but most likely he was the one buying..... people should probably cut him some slack, he is a drug addict and is only harming himself. He's an easy target, in that he is totally addicted and the police now that he will have drugs ever time they see him.

Advertisement