Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Scientist Magazines up for grabs.

Options
  • 20-04-2006 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

I have a collection of New Scientist magazines (probably 60+ issues from 2004/2005) and am wondering would any secondary school be interested in them.

I'm moving abroad soon and rather than recycle them, I thought they may be of some use to a school as a student resource
    (new scientist is fully searchable on the internet but you need a hardcopy/subscription to get many of the articles).

I don't currently have a car, so collection ability is essential (from southside Dublin).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Thanks for the offer! I'd take them only Im miles away and havent got a science class to give them to.

Hopefully they'll find a good home!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RealJohn

How soon are you moving? I'll be in Dublin on May 13th so if you still have them then, I'll take them off your hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Hiya,

Actually be gone before then anyway but a school has already asked to take them off me.

Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RealJohn

It's cool. Just a thought. Best of luck in whatever it is you're setting out for.

Advertisement