Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chamilion Spell

Options
  • 20-04-2006 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

where can i find the Chamilion Spell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I was looking for this as well and finally found it but I didn't have enough magika to cast it. I cant remember exactly where it was but it was either in the mages guild in Bravil or Bruma as they teach that school of magic. Not 100% there but its worth a shot

How strong a spell are you looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I almost certain one the dark brotherhood members can teach you a chameleon spell, aswell as invisiblity.

Doesn't matter how strong it is, as long as he can cast it he can then feck off to the university and make an ideal one.

Zillah wrote:
    I almost certain one the dark brotherhood members can teach you a chameleon spell, aswell as invisiblity.

Doesn't matter how strong it is, as long as he can cast it he can then feck off to the university and make an ideal one.

Good call bout the university

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

Zillah wrote:

Damn right but I hope s/he's got alot of money and their magika is through the roof. I'd imagine 100% chameleon (can anyone spell that?) doesn't come too cheap.

The money would be the last thing you'd need to worry about. And the magicka is also not too important. Its the 100 illusion you'd need for it.

Although with that in mind, the magicka cost really would be insane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Enchanting items is the way to go IMHO.
    Also one of the daedric shrine quests gives you thr ring of khajiiti, can't remember which one but it's gor ce of chameleon 30%
    if need be i can wear 3 items alone which grant me 95% chameleon... 30/30/35... nice :)

Enchanting items is the way to go IMHO.
    Also one of the daedric shrine quests gives you thr ring of khajiiti, can't remember which one but it's gor ce of chameleon 30%
    if need be i can wear 3 items alone which grant me 95% chameleon... 30/30/35... nice :)

you the man

You can chameleon to 100% by wearing several items that stack it. Doing this, however, is stupid, as you become immortal and the game is ruined.

Zillah wrote:
    You can chameleon to 100% by wearing several items that stack it. Doing this, however, is stupid, as you become immortal and the game is ruined.

Really can they really not see you at all, will they at least swing wildly in your general direction. I haven't donned anything of 100% yet, I just sneak everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

i got a chameleon ring in one of the oblivion planes.. at first i thought there was a glitch when i was being attacked and could only see a shimmer. killed him and found he had a ring with 20% chameleon constant effect.

• Advertisement
Advertisement