Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobb Deep Blood Money Cover Tracklist and Brief review

Options
  • 19-04-2006 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

mobbdeepbloodmoneyfront5fh.jpg

01. Smoke It 2:57
    02. Put Em In Their Place 3:56
    03. Stole Something (Feat. Lloyd 3:57
    Banks)
    04. Creep (Feat. 50 Cent) 4:01
    05. Speakin So Freely 3:11
    06. Backstage Pass 3:05
    07. Give It To Me (Feat. Young 3:08
    Buck)
    08. Click Click (Feat. Tony Yayo) 4:25
    09. Pearly Gates (Feat. 50 Cent) 4:16
    10. Capital P, Capital H 4:15
    11. Daydreamin' 3:07
    12. The Infamous (Feat. 50 Cent) 3:53
    13. In Love With The Moula 3:13
    14. It's Alright (Feat. 50 Cent & 4:25
    Mary J. Blige)
    15. Have A Party (Feat. 50 Cent & 4:00
    Nate Dogg)
    16. Outta Control (Remix) (Feat. 4:07
    50 Cent)

The best songs (in my opinion) are: give it to me,Pearly gates,outta control remix ...but nothing special
    Bad songs : Smoke It, Backstage pass, daydreamin,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I would almost consider getting it retail for old times sake but 6 50 feats and Yayo?!?Plus only one Alchemist beat?Pretty disgraceful.

And what happened to Nightmares?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

This is out now yeah? I was half thinking of getting it but there does seem to be a load of appearances by G-unit. I was hoping 50 would just leave them to it to some extent but obviously that didn't happen. Anyone got it? Any reviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Had to expect 50 to pop up left right and centre, doing his best to ruin some more tunes. trying to get 50 to not feature would be like trying to get puff daddy to not say "i thought i told you that we won't stop" on pretty much every track he's produced, it just ain't gonna happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

David19 wrote:
    This is out now yeah? I was half thinking of getting it but there does seem to be a load of appearances by G-unit. I was hoping 50 would just leave them to it to some extent but obviously that didn't happen. Anyone got it? Any reviews?

I don't think its coming out for another while but it has leaked and the reviews seem to be thats crap,albeit well produced.Put Them In There Place is the only track I have heard so far,its pretty good actually,but P and H really don't seem to care these days.

I really don't see how 50 thinks he is going to make Mobb sell.Really bizarre decision to sign them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Real Soulja

Used to think mobb deep were alright until they started ****ing with 50 and G-Unit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement