Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: Character Leaving Lost?

Options
  • 19-04-2006 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Saw on RTE this morning

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/0419/watrosc.html

so is it likely that Libby is leaving the show, it would seem quite soon as the season is nearing the end and they haven't covered her connection with Hurley from her perspective. I guess if there's a Libby centric episode coming up we'll know what to expect....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

red_fox wrote:
    Saw on RTE this morning

so is it likely that Libby is leaving the show, it would seem quite soon as the season is nearing the end and they haven't covered her connection with Hurley from her perspective. I guess if there's a Libby centric episode coming up we'll know what to expect....
    i have read that her centric episode is forthcoming very soon, as for leaving who knows
    picture of new graves on lost set...maybe one of her's
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4742/gv11qr.jpg
    http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4122/gv22nl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

bobbyc ffs, can you please stop with the feckin graves already, if you post about them again, even with spoiler tags, i will cut off your right nut. :cool:

added smiley to defuse the scenario slightly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

graves

graves
    graves

graves

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

bobbyc ffs, can you please stop with the feckin graves already, if you post about them again, even with spoiler tags, i will cut off your right nut. :cool:

added smiley to defuse the scenario slightly
    fu, does it not possibly tie in to what this topic is about, so lay off, and take ur smiley with you, try and stay ON topic, looking at your posts dont seem to do that much

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

red_fox wrote:
    Saw on RTE this morning

wtf?

I mean did you even read that article?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

bobbyc wrote:
    i have read that her centric episode is forthcoming very soon, as for leaving who knows
    picture of new graves on lost set...maybe one of her's
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4742/gv11qr.jpg
    http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4122/gv22nl.jpg
    Did the Dharma Dudes drop the wheelie bin by parachute too?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,840 ✭✭✭✭Basq

tba wrote:
    wtf?

I mean did you even read that article?
    Agreed.. let me help you out:
    'Lost' star Cynthia Watros is to guest star in the pilot episode of the new comedy series 'My Ex-Life'.

The Hollywood Reporter says that the series follows two best friends (Watros, actor Tom Cavanagh) who are also a divorced couple sharing custody.

The trade daily says that Watros, who plays Libby in 'Lost', is doing the comedy as a guest star because of her commitments to the hit adventure series.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

Yes, it does say guest star, but if they said it was a permenant roll then it would be almost certain she would be leaving the show. They had to announce she was in the pilot otherwise it would be noticed, I'm suggesting a possibility, not announcing a fact!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

bobbyc wrote:
    fu, does it not possibly tie in to what this topic is about, so lay off, and take ur smiley with you, try and stay ON topic, looking at your posts dont seem to do that much

:(, please forgive me. you can keep your nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Greener

Yes but its obviously not a possibility since they say she "...is doing the comedy as a guest star because of her commitments to the hit adventure series"

Meaning she is already commited to Lost

• Advertisement

That would be believing everything you hear.

It also says '...that the series follows two best friends (Watros, actor Tom Cavanagh) who are also a divorced couple sharing custody'

How can a series follow a character she plays if she's only a guest star, and if she is leaving Lost they'd hardly have said she is, would sort of give away Libbys fate.

I know it's been mentioned since, and I didn't want to bring this thread up last week when her fate hung in the ballance but to three of ye above (ye know who ye are) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

So you dragged up this topic to say I told ya so to the people who challenged you after you guessed Libby was leave?

:rolleyes:

yes...

Oh you are so wrong.....
    Libby like Dr Chandle was a clone of the original. She is alive with three other survivors, (one of which is the original, still crippled Locke) They are holed up in either the flame or the staff and assume thay are the only survivors. In a later episode the bipedal Locke will meet the real Libby in the forest and assume he has "gone mental", as will she. An encounter with the Others (screwed up clones, who believe they are originals) causes their seperation/capture and a subsequent reversal of roles for the "Locke twins". The fronties assume that locke has lost the power of his legs and his sanity, while the Locke they knew festers in the others camp prison for being a clone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

tba that better be lies.

if you didnt want to know you shouldn't have looked under the spoilers...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Well ffs, you didn't really say what was under there.

Could you warn of future spoilers anymore thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

ok, what's with all these
    clone
    theories...

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭CrazySka

tba thats well out of order posting that if its true, under spoiler tags or not, the thing being discussed on this thread goes back ages compared to the US episodes some of us here have been watchin.
    i look on a thread for an story thats well back before the episodes ive been watching and you leave a spoiler covering a whole storyline much further ahead(must be near the end of the season). What the fcuk man, if thats what happens youve ruined the whole end of the season of lost for me. spoilers are getting out of hand especially putting spoilers for the end of the season eps on threads covering sh** from about seven episodes ago ffs

• Advertisement

STOP READING SPOILERS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

i know i have definately never written anything about clones (and its not a spoiler) and i dont know anyone who has... but if you wanna find out what gonna happen in season three IM me, you'll be shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Where did you get that info from?

I don't want to know anything about S3 btw.

Advertisement