Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suggestions on a postcard...

• 19-04-2006 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Or here will do :)

Basically i love to mod stuff, i dont solder or anything like that so my mods can be done by pretty much anyone with too much time on their hands...

I've converted my Xbox into an Xbox 180, it's a 180 cause it has many of the features of a 360 like streaming media from the net or a PC, wireless controllers, USB, plus keyboard and mouse support in all games... but it's still just and Xbox, oh and i also like to make my own dashboard skins :)

check it out at http://ghmlan.com/xbox180.htm and let me know what else you think i can do to it :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

Looks nice, I'm not really into case mods though. I like the fact that my softmodded xbox looks like a 'normal' xbox! (ie I'm too lazy to work on it)

I have a question though, what's the idea behind the raised roof? Does this just create space for the new fan or do you have an extra HD in there with an IDE switch to swap between them?

The only thing that mars the piece for me is the intel sticker, it just doesnt look right sitting at an angle but it's no big deal.

As for suggestions, the only way to get a bit more out of that xbox would be to hook it up to a TFT or hi-def TV and enabling 480P or 720P. You can either use a convertor box like the x2vga or if you're really up for a challenge you can apparently make your own VGA connector

Advertisement