Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3/CD Request

Options
  • 19-04-2006 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Hip Hop compilation CD i had before that i got free with Mixmag magazine in 2001 that im after losing does anyone have this they could upload or make me a copy of would be willing to pay,cheers

http://hiphop.discogs.com/release/233653

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

itunes, limewire ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Couldn't find it on Soulseek or LimeWire, don't use iTunes...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

youll find all them songs listed on limewire or are they remixed or something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The cd may have been free with a magazine but the tracks are not free to download. Stop discussing limewire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Makaveli wrote:
    The cd may have been free with a magazine but the tracks are not free to download. Stop discussing limewire.

what do you mean stop discussing LimeWire who the fu*k are you to tell people what to talk about eh :rolleyes: anyway someone else uploaded it for me on a dance music forum funnily enough so if anyone wants the link to download PM me quick or it'll be gone...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Eh he's the mod of the forum so his job is to point out whats against the rules.

Offering people copyrighted music and discussing where you can get it is against the rules.

I'll leave it up to Makaveli whether he wants to ban you or not.

Thread Locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Banned for offering download links to warez.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement