Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for me about my Girl

Options
  • 18-04-2006 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey been seeing this girl for a few weeks now she's great and I really like her as we get on so well. One problem is that she's a virgin not that is a problem persay just that we both decided that we're going to sleep together shortly however I've never been with a virgin in my life so not sure if there's anything should do or indeed expect???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Expect it to be quite painful for your girlfriend. Reassure her that it will get better. In general take it as easy as you can. Dunno if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Expect her to say it hurts. Also, don't expect her to start cumming everywhere either, a lot of women get very little pleasure from their first time.

If she complains of pain, ask her if she wants to keep going or not. Communication is the key when either partner is losing their virginity at the time.

Use a lot of lubricant as well unless you think her natural lube is enough, which it may well be.

Be sure that you have sufficient foreplay so that she is turned on enough.

There may be some blood if her hymen is intact beforehand.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Try with her on top so she can control it herself. It is highly likely she will be in a lot of pain so just warm up loads first and stop if she wants to. It'll take a few tries before she'll start to properly enjoy it but it'll get better each time. Try make it special for her.

i wasnt in pain the first time. Think that depends on the female and amount of foreplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

Yes make it special for her candles, romantic night in a hotel if possible.

Communication like someone else said ask her is she ok, go slow, and don't expect her to enjoy it too much!!

I know my first time was PAINFUL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

First of all, fair play to you. Its lovely to see someone care about someone else's feelings like that. Very sweet.

Basically, reassure her, be gentle and have fun. Just cos she doesnt cum, doesnt mean she wont enjoy it. As we know, sex with someone you care about is a very intimate and intense experience. It not all about the orgasm initially.

Best of luck, enjoy! (O:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

Well you are a lucky man I remember when I took a young girls cherry it was really special for both of us she was 19 I was 21, funny now but I remember when we did it she went to the toilet and came back and said she had her period innocent little thing , of course I knew better and just held and hugged her and then she reliased that she was no longer a little girl, then came seconds an more one of the best nights of my life ,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

oulu wrote:
    Well you are a lucky man I remember when I took a young girls cherry it was really special for both of us she was 19 I was 21, funny now but I remember when we did she went to the toilet and came back and said she had her period innocent little thing , of course I knew better and just held and hugged her and then she reliased that she was no longer a little girl, then came seconds an more one of the best nights of my life ,

wow, that's moving stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

oulu wrote:
    Well you are a lucky man I remember when I took a young girls cherry it was really special for both of us she was 19 I was 21, funny now but I remember when we did she went to the toilet and came back and said she had her period innocent little thing , of course I knew better and just held and hugged her and then she reliased that she was no longer a little girl, then came seconds an more one of the best nights of my life ,

poetry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

Not trying to be rude but thats how it was, God please give me another virgin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cupsoftea

sex should be a very natural progression of foreplay. I doubt she'll be comfortable enough with you after just a few weeks to really enjoy it. Just relax, try not to set a time and date just be prepared for whenever it seems natural (to her!).
    I think something is wrong if it's not enjoyable. Perhaps it might be if she is young and hasn't used tampons or dosen't enjoy digital penetration.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

As mentioned above TALK is the most important thing. If she's uncomfortable take a step back and go again slower. It wont be the most amazing mind blowing experience but in the future it will be, Get through your first with alot of communication and it will be worth it in the long run.

well we slept together, it was really nice took alot of advice on board, making it special and talking alot so I know she was really comfortable with the whole situation which is such a relief. She was in abit of pain but nothing terrible she said. It was really great and we've been friends for ages so glad I didn't ruin it.......
    thanks guys

Advertisement