Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do u get the best light armour and enchanted bows

Options
  • 18-04-2006 2:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

lvl 18- i need to get better light armour all i have the the black hands outfit
    and i also need to know where u can buy great enchanted bows

where do u get the green armor in the big oblivion booklet under the stealth section

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

The green armor is Glass, you'll find it around.

If you're playing a stealthy character, then use the black hand robes, they kick ass, and enchant a ring or something with Shield. You wont be able to buy good enchanted bows, you should just come across some in your adventures.

I passed some woman on the street once and I stopped for a moment and thought "Was that a Daedric bow on her back?". So I killed her in cold blood and took it. Then I enchanted it with a Sigil stone for +25 frost damage and called it Frigid Death.

Oblivion is fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hotshotzd

where can find the armor or where can u find any really good light armor

and wat city was the bow in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

For bows the best thing is to kill bandits at abandoned forts.. always an archer with a decent bow.
    Or just enchant one yourself.. you do not even need to be in the mages guild.. just close an oblivion gate and use the sigil stone :D

I have bought next to nothing in the game apart from 2 houses and loads of bear pelts for a quest which turned out was no point doing as i had reached my max level in destruction :D

Advertisement