Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weird on dell 1300 owners from dublin wanted

Options
  • 17-04-2006 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭

hi want to get the dell cheap laptop the 1300 but need to try on ein my laptop backback, i ahve a dell inspiron 2650 and it is very very tight, would love to try one of the dells in the bag to fond out if fits, i know its a tall but you would be doing a huge favour,

thanks

ronan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

If your stuck for trying the real thing :rolleyes: .... get the exact dimensions and make up a Cardboard replica .... all you need is a box and lots of tape ....

now see if it fits you backpack .... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Simple awnser is no it won't fit... the 1300 is bigger so if if the 2650 is tight it defo wont fit...and an easier way is to get the dimensions of both and just think :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

thanks for the great help, the 1300 is longer that is all smaller width, have compared but just that the kind friendly people from boards would have some helpful answers

ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭tech

the 1300 is a class laptop for the money, lacking on ports, but you get usb and vga thats all, Well speced and nice screen worth the money get a 3 year warrantly nice peace of mind!

I got an audio output and mic ports did other people not get them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭tech

opps forgot about them

Haha only joking with ya :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

and u get ethernet port

You forgot the 56k dial up modem ;)

Advertisement