Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool Stag

Options
  • 17-04-2006 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Right Lads,

6 of us heading to Liverpool on a stag weekend on Fri. Where's the best places to go to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭whatnext

The bars around Concert Square are prety good. go early though they love their ques over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Tanabe wrote:
    Right Lads,

6 of us heading to Liverpool on a stag weekend on Fri. Where's the best places to go to?

Come backa and let me know how you go will ya, Im going froday the 28th and theres 16 of us going :D

Where are u staying? We found it near impossible to get accom....we're staying miles out of the city centre:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Sizzler wrote:
    Come backa and let me know how you go will ya, Im going froday the 28th and theres 16 of us going :D

Where are u staying? We found it near impossible to get accom....we're staying miles out of the city centre:(
    That's because Liverpool are playing their last home game of the season on Sat 29th.

Concert Sq., Matthew St are all safe bets.

There are these new bars called Revolution in the city Centre....I recommend the Vodka bar in Temple Court

Yeah I know...the lad getting marroed is an LFC fan hence going that wkend, pity its the last game tho! Oh well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MEPIGME

is as good a bar as any to end up in especially for 16 of you. Near lime street station in the city centre. Good craic and atmosphere. they dont leave that many in at a time so doesent get as crowded as the others.

Go to the blue bar on match day. The team normally go there. Very swanky
    but lovely bar on the dock. well worth a look.

• Advertisement

Nice one.

Anybody else have a anything to add? People found it a problem getting taxis outside of the main city centre areas? I think we're staying a fair bit outside the city....ie 6-7 miles....

Advertisement