Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Tornado RC Car Pics and specs included

Options
  • 17-04-2006 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Selling a TORNADO RC CAR. Bought for 450 euro and selling for 200.
    The car has only been ran four or five times so if anybody is interested my number is 0874150894
    I'm living in the dublin area.
    > Triple belt drive, full time 4 wheel drive
    > Pivot ball type suspension
    > 2 speed transmition
    > front and rear anti roll bar
    > Sealed gear differential
    > 3.0mm aluminium chassis
    > complete set of ball bearings
    > 16 pull starter engine
    > Percut foam bumper
    I tried to upload pics but it wont let me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

2 things:
    You posted this before
    Its in hte wrong section, goto the FS general section for this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

...or just put them in vectra,s ebay bargins, same thing I guess:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pringle wheel

All I want for christmas is 200 euro. This is a bloody give away. The unfortunate thng is some one txted me interested in the car a couple of days ago, but i accidently deleated the text thus deleating the contact number. ARGH!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

I know 200 is a good deal but im sure there will be more intrest on it if you post a link to it in the FS general section ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pringle wheel

Took u'r advice and posted on the FS general! now the all too exciting waiting game!...............................................................................................
    .................................mmmm....................still waiting.........................

• Advertisement
Advertisement