Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Dublin:FREE(!) Comedy Night.

Options
  • 17-04-2006 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hey guys, just to let you know they have started a new stand-up night in the Woolshed bar on parnell street, beside the UGC(Cineworld) cinema. Its on monday nights at 9:00 and seems to have been running for about a month or longer and features most of the circuit regulars that you'd pay 10-20 euro to see, but its completly free in. Which surprised me considering how big the place is and it even had some screens showing the comedians around the place. There were some really good comedians on the last night i went though, had me and me mates in stitches( The "Captain Roadkill" gag was legendary :D ).It was definatly differant than most of the comedy nights I have been to, the comedians seemed to be much more up for messing around and not taking it all too seriously, which was hilarious to watch! Think i have found my new hangout on a monday for the next few weeks at least, lol!

The Comedy Shed, Woolshed Bar,Parnell St, Beside Cineworld(UGC)
    Mondays- Doors; 9:00/Show; 9:30.
    Amission: FREE!

Advertisement