Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slaughterfish?

Options
  • 16-04-2006 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone found any? Spent ages swimming about and havent seen one and i need to find 12.

Think i seen one when i 1st left the prison dungeon but ran away as it looked bigger than me. But now its a quest i cant find any?

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I presume you need them for the quest with the scales, for the guy living in a little house near Lake Rumare? It should be right near where he lives, in the lake.

Just set it as your active quest, and the little green arrow will tell you where there is a slaughterfish. Kill it, and a new green arrow appears where there is another fish, and so on.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ah right i still had somfin else as Quest assumed they would just attack me or be just swimming there.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Without the quest set to active they're hard to find. Along the right bit of the lake/coast, you'll find one or two, but it's much much easier with the quest set active. They're a pain in the hole at low levels though, nasty little buggers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Pain in the hole at any level I think. The Mysticism spell Minor Life Detection is useful (for once) for keeping track of the little baxtards as the flit about the place. And 12 of them? I mean, after 4 or 5 it starts to seem like work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

life detection is pretty handy when sneaking around indoors.. without it would have made sneaking back in to the imperial prison for a quest very hard indeed!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Sand

life detection is pretty handy when sneaking around indoors.. without it would have made sneaking back in to the imperial prison for a quest very hard indeed!!

Jone (IIRC) Heavenstone power ftw; makes the Shadow birthsign completely obsolete, and any stealthy type mission a walk in the park.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

wait until you guys meet a Giant Slaughterfish. I'm level 22 and it made me feel like level 1 again. Pain in the ass cos Destruction spells dont work underwater.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

wait until you guys meet a Giant Slaughterfish. I'm level 22 and it made me feel like level 1 again. Pain in the ass cos Destruction spells dont work underwater.

Are ya sure I thought it was just projectile weapons so a fire spell on touch might work. not 100% but give it a shot anyway

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Ah, maybe that's it. I was trying to fireball the langer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Ah, maybe that's it. I was trying to fireball the langer.

Mam you could be 100% right but just try the spells that strike on touch n let me know how it goes

• Advertisement
Advertisement