Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

savage one way

Options
  • 15-04-2006 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭

hey does anybody know where i would get a one way bearing for a savage 25 rtr?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Find out if its the same as a T-maxx one-way bearing and if it is I,ll give you mine free.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

checked out a few forums and they reckon it will fit when and where can i meet you i will bring my oneway and the roto start case with me im in kildare by the way.

It was used already but I got a new cause it was slipping. I tried it one day and it didn,t slip at all:confused: It has a mind of its own, It should keep you going till you buy a new one.
    I,m in kilkenny, sent us a pm if you want to meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

cheers

I dont think it will fit, look at these pics:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

the othercase on my one way cracked in 2 cause the thing to just spin giving no drive to the wheels, got a replacement from tower hobbies as Boys toys had none in stock and going on previous experence to wait for a order to come in can take some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

stephens brother here he dissassembled the back end and found out the cover plate behind the roto start has a small crack in it so he ordered two one ways and a cover plate from
    www.towerhobbies.com
    which i have to say are very good resonable prices and very quick shipping we both buy from them
    so he says thanks for your help lads.

which i have to say are very good resonable prices and very quick shipping we both buy from them
    so he says thanks for your help lads.
    I do the same, agree;)

Advertisement