Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am right to be mad?

Options
  • 15-04-2006 4:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

We had a BBQ tonight and all my husband's friends were over. The guy I a lon ghistory of not getting on with and I were grand. We had a long chat all was well. But one of the guys kept showing me his arse and d*** too. I am annoyed that despite me asking him not to and then asking my husband to get him to stop he kept doing it. Hubby did nothing.

I went to the bathroom then laid on our bed for a while upstairs in the bedroom with the light off and the guy came in there while I was sleeping.

Creepy!

I woke then and went downstairs and my hubby announced creepy guy was staying the night. I said no way. I don't want him here hubby said called cab 2 hours ago. Didn't feel comfortable with him in the house so I called him a cab myself and made him go. While hubby was ignoring me and went to sleep because I was 'over reacting'.

But I don't feel comfortable sleeping while he is downstairs in my house.
    Am I justified?? If hubby said no to someone staying I would ask them to leave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Crimson...

Yeah i wouldn't like that creepy guy in my house either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Yes you are right to be mad, at both the pervert and "hubby".

Not only is waving penises at people unsociable it is also a crime, a call to the police would have been in order.

"hubby" sounds like a bit of a dick himself, if someone I had invited into my home got his bits out in front of the girlfriend he would probably require extensive surgery before being able to do it again.

If one of his mates acting like this is considered acceptable by your spouse then it's safe to say you have some serious problems in your marriage. If left unchecked that sort of disrespect will degenerate further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You were damn right to be mad and should have given your hubby a good hard kick up the backside! He should have stood by you and backed you up instead of ignoring you. Sit down with him and let him know you felt insulted and ashamed of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Souperfreak

Thanks guys. Hubby was making me feel bad about being upset about it.

What is most annoying about the situation is it was all couples except this guy.

Everyone was laughing everytime he showed me his body parts but me. But I just didn't find it at all funny or appropriate. I kept saying that and yet none of the guys did anything about it. Until I threaten to punch the b*st*rd in the balls next time he did it. He did it one more time and I looked at one of the other guys and said get him away from me NOW.

Ok I think I better go back to bed now....6am good lord.....my alarm clock just went off....whooops better turn that off! Cause there is no workies tomorrow.

Thanks for your input.

OK morning after.....told hubby about everything that happened. He didn't realise that yer man was taking it so far. He apologised and said the guy doesn't have to come here again.

YEAH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

OK morning after.....told hubby about everything that happened. He didn't realise that yer man was taking it so far. He apologised and said the guy doesn't have to come here again.

YEAH

I'd still give hubby that kick in the ass though:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

...this situation had a nice resolve, didn't it? :p

Good to hear everything worked out..... and yes, you were right to be mad.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭tallaghtdave

somtimes i guess life and relationships need somthing like this to really know the other person and to get closer.
    hope everything works out now for you guys.cheers dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

All's well that ends well then. You could have milked it a little more with hubby though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Sounds to me like your husband was setting you up for a threesome. I wouldn't let him off so lightly.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Sounds to me like your husband was setting you up for a threesome. I wouldn't let him off so lightly.:mad:

Ironic username.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

cheers dave.

eh... for what?

Is it cos we're both Daves from Tallaght? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

YEAH

U were absolutely right to throw that guy out of ur house but I cannot see why u were so angry with ur hubby if u didn't tell him what had happened??? He shouldn't have apologised either as I think that u made the situation worse for urself and ur husband. I am not being a troll here but as a fella myself this is seems to be a trait of women as my own gf tends to do the same. i cannot figure it out myself 'cos i'm not a mind reader and neither is ur partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

You were completely right, your man sounds like a complete freak. If he had of flashed me I'd have kicked him in the balls and called my hubby. I'd hope that then my hubby would rip his head off. I think any self respecting husband would react like that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

But one of the guys kept showing me his arse and d*** too. creepy guy

Garth_V?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

But one of the guys kept showing me his arse and d*** too
    I went to the bathroom then laid on our bed for a while upstairs in the bedroom with the light off and the guy came in there while I was sleeping.
    I woke then and went downstairs and my hubby announced creepy guy was staying the night.

That guy sounds very strange and creepy, and wtf is up with the flashing, never heard of anyone ever doing that at a party and if they did no one would be laughing they would be going "OMG who is this freak". I wouldn't want him in my house when I was having a party let alone at night when everyone was a sleep (and I'm a guy, I would imagine it is even more creepy for a woman).

Its all fun and games till someone gets raped ... and tell your husband to stop being an a-hole, his friend was way out of order.

BTW how did you know the guy was watching you sleep?

Wicknight wrote:

BTW how did you know the guy was watching you sleep?

I woke up to the sound of my bedroom door being opened. And I saw yer man standing in the doorway. I got up and went downstairs cause I was freaked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Surely bare flesh at a BBQ should have given you ideas? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

WARNING Slightly not safe for work

http://www.break.com/pictures/bb7530.html

Advertisement