Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep Proton Therapy? Anyone know anything?

Options
  • 14-04-2006 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭

Had a quick look in the medical forum and decided this was probably the least inappropriate place to post this...

My girlfriends mother was recently recommended to receive deep proton therapy for her condition.

Given that this costs serious money and entails travel/stay in US or Japan for now; she is reluctant to commit herself to this without finding out more. I've found loads of links but nothing at a personal level - i.e. feedback from people who have received this. In particular patients of MGH.

Does anyone know of any resources on the web that may come near covering this?

I suspect that this could be in Japanese but could still get translations done from a friend. Anything useful is received with thanks.

Comments

Advertisement