Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Gallants

Options
  • 14-04-2006 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Named after the James Joyce short story of the same name, I caught one of the songs these guys did at the South By Southwest(SXSW) festival shown on MTV2 and my jaw dropped. They're an Alt Rock/Bluesy outfit consisting of a guitarist and a drummer. They've been compared to Bob Dylan, The Clash, The Pogues, Johnny Cash and the White Stripes(this comparison purely because they're a Bluesy duet). Check them out! :)

Steady Rollin' boggles my mind and I can't stop listening to it. :D

http://www.myspace.com/twogallants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

I love their song 'las cruces jail' but know nothing else,anyone have some recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Very impressed with Steady Rollin.
    Can't wait to hear more from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭parker larkin

saw them play in crawdaddy a month or so back, they were excellent live

I can't believe they are so young, and yet sound like 20 a day chased with JD for 40 years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

I heard that song from SXSW on MTV2 and loved it. Anyone know what it was called?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Steady Rollin' most likely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Yeah thats the one, thanks kyub!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

I was unaware that the album had been released over here but.....

http://www4.cdwow.ie/detail_results.php?product_code=271906

<3 buy

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭left_behind

listened to a few songs from the two galants and nicely impressed definately worth a listen

Advertisement